FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 27, 2021

Cory Hedgec ock Sweeps Topless Outlaw Series Tennessee Weekend
Increases 2021-Win Total to 10

LOUDON, Tenn. (09/27/21) – Cory Hedgec ock broke out the broom over the weekend in Vision Wheel Topless Outlaw Series (TOS) action. Behind the wheel of his E-Z-GO No. 23 Green’s Recycling / I-75 Raceway / Black Diamond Race Car / Eagle Racing Engine Late Model he won at both I-75 Raceway and Smoky Mountain Speedway.

“It was a great weekend close to home for our team, and we were able to add two more wins to the tally. My family has been battling Covid the past week or so and that beat us down pretty good, and was the final decision maker to not go to Louisiana to race for the $50,000 check,” Hedgec ock said.

“We were able to get to a point where we got a little better so that we could race around home this weekend, so that’s what we did. Our hot rod was on point all weekend, and I did my job and we won,” Hedgec ock continued. “As always there’s so many people to thank – real people and real sponsors – who help me and dad go up and down the road to race, when we want and how we want. Thanks goes out to all of them for their incredible support.”

Taking part in a doubleheader weekend with the Vision Wheel Topless Outlaw Series (TOS), Cory Hedgec ock traveled to I-75 Raceway (Sweetwater, Tenn.) on Friday evening to do battle aboard his Green’s Recycling No. 23 Late Model. In a field of 29 cars, Hedgec ock qualified third fastest in his group before winning the dash.

Outrunning Austin Neely in the feature, Cory raced to his ninth win of the season and 13th- career TOS victory. He finished ahead of Neely, Brad Lowe, Jason Manley, and Jordan Horton to pocket $3,000.

On Saturday evening at Smoky Mountain Speedway (Maryville, Tenn.), Cory finished 0.774 seconds ahead of Austin Neely in the 40-lap feature to capture his second win in as many nights and 10th overall victory of the year. He earned another $3,000 for his repeat winning performance.

For full results from these events, please visit www.ToplessOutlaws.com .

Cory is currently unsure of where he’ll race this weekend, but will like either run his Super Late Model at 411 Motor Speedway or his Crate Late Model at Talladega Short Track. Once finalized, his plans will be posted at the team’s cyber home at www.CoryHedgec ock23.com .

Cory Hedgec ock would like to thank all of his sponsors, which include E-Z-GO, Eagle Racing Engines, Budget Transmissions, Pace Performance, Black Diamond Race Cars, K&P Used Cars, Öhlins Shocks, Timeless Memories Photography, VooDoo Technologies, Cobb’s Auto Parts, Brucebilt Performance, Vineyard Enterprise, Greens Recycling, Winters Performance, Quickcar Racing Products, MarTel Sign Company, MSR Mafia Marketing Services, Hoosier Racing Tire, and VP Fuels.

Hedgec ock would all like to say a special thanks to his wife Katie and daughter Lily, Dad, Mom, Grandad Mike, and everyone that helps his team.

Visit the team’s official website at www.CoryHedgec ock23.com as well as social media outlets at https://www.facebook.com/coryhedgec ock23/ and https://twitter.com/Hedgec ock23 often for the latest team updates.