Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The track just posted that with tomorrow's forecast, they are switching purses...tonight will be the 7K to win show, with Sat now being 5K to win.

I don't know that it will affect car counts, but nice job in them making it more rewarding for the teams to travel there.

That’s a pretty stand up thing to do
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

It’s 8pm and qualifying is just getting over. WTF do these tracks think that people want to be there until after midnight?

Can this announcer butcher any more names?

So far I've heard:

Justin Feger
    McKay Wagner
    Ryan Unsucker
    Garrett Albertson
    Mike Provazano
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

The crate/local late model show was really good IMO. They were getting it.
    Formerly 66#1

Watching on flo. Chit show in more ways than one.
    8/13/16

Glad I stayed home. Looked like a dust bowl. And no... I'm not pissed off about 2019 for those wondering.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Poor booby... lol

Wondering if the toothless hillbilly drinking White Claws sitting near me that was celebrating the Pierce wreck happens to be Blackford. If so that explains alot.

I somehow don’t picture black Ford as a white claw guy……more of a corn liquor or overproofed rum kinda guy.
    Was he drinking it out of a mason jar?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Riverat View Post
    Wondering if the toothless hillbilly drinking White Claws sitting near me that was celebrating the Pierce wreck happens to be Blackford. If so that explains alot.
    Yep lol... that was him alright ! ! ! !

My buddy was wondering if you own a sweatshirt that still has its sleeves? A motivated dentist, tattoo artist or White Claw salesman could make good money at your home track. Are there any babysitters in Sycamore? I've never seen so many strollers at a racetrack most mothers under 18.

The butt hurt booby fans are squirming about ! ! Lmao ! ! !
    I bet that ole bobby ball hugging Raceready is on suicide watch... 😆

How about the chubby chicks taking care of the teenage boys behind the outhouse. Are they any relations of yours? I bet they went home with a fist full of singles with the line around the corner waiting on em.

Too many cops in the pits last night for any that there cousins humpin business. . . . But i thought i seen lil bobby crying bout somthin.. ... did he get into some sort a trouble, again ? ? 😁

Hey Blackford we stopped into your hangout The Winners Circle Bar after the races. Talked to some tough guy with a 73 Dodge Polara street stock with an 8 ball painted on the side. He said he was "going back to the farm to tend to the sheep". What exactly does that mean?

Tending too or counting ? You being from northern Illinois should know as well as any of us up here would . . . 🤘

Hey Blackford... I will give you hillbilly white claw drinkers some credit. They did have a good bbg sammie but I had to pass on the green "steak hot dogs". What the f is up with that? I've never seen a green hot dog before

Lol... welcome to Sycamore ! ! 🤓

Speaking of green... bobby had a definite shade of green about him when he slammed into turn 3 and 4 wall last night. What happened, he get nervous? 😎