Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hey Blackford... I praised the bbg a little to quickly. Perhaps I should have washed it down with a white claw. I got a tummy ache now I'll be back in 15 minutes. Dont go doing anything stupid without me.

Lightweight! 😆

Hey Blackford... after that experience you can now call me lightweight! Whew what exactly was in that bbq? Maybe some of those leftover green hot dogs?

Hey Blackford... let's talk some racin. That home track of yours she was dusty last night. That "clay" must have been as dry as a popcorn fart. Speaking of popcorn I have never seen melted butter spooned out of a crock pot before. That young fella performing that operation sure was a hard worker. I dropped a dollar tip into the jar for your local 4H club.

Thats it! the dust! No wonder dirty lil booby boy hit the dam wall... poor kid couldnt see ! ! Lol some morich...

Hey Blackford... what's with you and this Bobby guy? You got a man crush on him or something? All I wanted to talk about is all of your redneck neck out there in Cooterville. Who's got the white claw distribution out that way? I wonder if he has any single daughters I'm looking to marry into some money.

Hey blackford!! 😆

Has blackie gotten himself two new monikers now and trading jabs with himself ? Good grief!!!

Hey Blackford... the chubby chick with the Bobby hater next to us last night had a "I love dad" tattoo. I'm sure that must have been you by us. I should have stopped over and wiped the slobber off of you and said hello.

Don't look good for dirty booby again ... mommy nature gonna spank his ass tonight it appears lmao!!!

Should a ? Lol some dam more...

Hey Blackford...if it rains today you and your daughter should step outside with a bar of soap. Trust me others will appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by over4T View Post
    Has blackie gotten himself two new monikers now and trading jabs with himself ? Good grief!!!

Agree..... Where oh where, are the Dillhole Police, when needed??

Lol... you dam goofy bobby lovers have to be the thinnest skinned rejects anywhere... 🤓

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy 37 View Post
    Agree..... Where oh where, are the Dillhole Police, when needed??
    Cop caller!! 😁

What cant a guy give Blackford a hard time? He seems to dish it out pretty good.

You're a guy ? ? 😆

Haha funny one! You really got me good.

You're doing it all to yourself... Im just sittin here watching it all go down, young lady 😁

Hey blackford... you-hoo!! Lmao...