Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Willie brown says the pant suit is full of good stuff…….just sayin
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I think SS12 should explain the left telling their party aka ignorant sheep, that the 3 and a half trillion give away package is already paid for. Just when I think the left can't get any dumber, they prove me wrong. BTW their answer is they are taxing the rich. Moron alert. SS12 please explain.

BTW Trump just may run again, this time he will win. All he has to do is beat a pathetic old man and an empty pants suit.

TS there you go talking in circles again. 1st you indicated that the 3 trillion is already paid for. Then you say that they are going to tax the rich. At least they have figure away to pay for it unlike your cult leader you gave the rich a tax break causing a deficit for the U.S. budget. Your cult leader had to borrow 7 trillion dollars to fill the gap. Now the republicans don't want to raise the debt ceiling to pay for their deficit that they occurred during their time in power. Its the same old story the republican create a mess and the democrats have to come in and clean up the mess. Then the republicans will use it against the democrats next election cycle.

If your cult leader does run again in 2024 it will be for chief of the cell block.

You might want to read Fiona Hill new book that explains how lousy your cult leader was. Remember she was one of Trump's Russian advisor.

Then you could read Trump's press sec, Stephanie Grisham's book that says pretty much the same thing. Stephanie indicated in an interview today how trump's presidency was a tragic to our democracy.

Watch the video in this article.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp
    Last edited by ss12; 10-05-2021 at 02:00 PM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Hey ss….let’s be real here.

Trump raised the ceiling to pay for the previous administrations bumbles….did you forget, because nobody else did.

BBQ, Trump had to have the debt ceiling raised 3 time in 4 years and it wasn't all from the previous administration.

How Did the National Debt Increase After Trump Took Office?
    At first, it seemed Trump was lowering the debt. It fell $102 billion in the first six months after Trump took office. On January 20, the day Trump was inaugurated, the debt was $19.9 trillion. On July 30, it was $19.8 trillion. But it was not because of anything he did. Instead, it was because of the federal debt ceiling.

On Sept. 8, 2017, Trump signed a bill increasing the debt ceiling.4 Later that day, the debt exceeded $20 trillion for the first time in U.S. history. On Feb. 9, 2018, Trump signed a bill suspending the debt ceiling until March 1, 2019.5 By February 2019, the total national debt was at $22 trillion. In July 2019, Trump suspended the debt ceiling until after the 2020 presidential election.6 On Oct. 1, 2020, the debt hit a new record of $27 trillion.3

BBQ did you noticed how the conservative cult leader suspended the debt ceiling twice for over a year both times. Typical republican spend baby spend then let the democrats come in and clean the mess up again. T
    Last edited by ss12; 10-05-2021 at 08:25 PM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    You might want to read Fiona Hill new book that explains how lousy your cult leader was. Remember she was one of Trump's Russian advisor.

Then you could read Trump's press sec, Stephanie Grisham's book that says pretty much the same thing. Stephanie indicated in an interview today how trump's presidency was a tragic to our democracy.

Watch the video in this article.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

I must say at this point --- you have very bizarre narcissistic obsession with Donald J Trump. Scary, almost John Hinckley’esque.

the top one % pay 40%of the taxes now , the the next 50% down pay the rest , so basically half the population is paying for the other half to live , and live WELL here lately , this has to be fixed or like the Japanese /American economist , chow i think is his name , when 49% has to pay for 51% to live , its over , BTW , which side are you on SS ????

Lurker Trump is just entertainment to me. Thanks to him I can harass all of you guys. This site is just a form of entertainment. When I'm on here I'm just bored. This is one reason why you don't hear anything from me from April until October. Let the fun began.

Entertainment? Like entertainer Jody Foster was to John Hinckley, John Hinckley to Ronald Regan. That more than solidifies your Trump obsession.

I think it’s more about just getting a reaction than it is being substantive……..

''20 trillion in national debt'' a debt that will never be fully paid , will just keep climbing an climbing with debt attached to every dollar when us gov borrow from the fed reserve. Owners operators of the fed has an has had merrrka by the balls since1913 submitted into submission. patiently waiting to strike for the final take over ''America''

SS12 says i am talking in circles LOL. Then goes into his latest Trump rant completely ignoring the disaster that is now running the country. That would be better stated as running the country into the ground.

SS12, keep reading those Trump hate books, though. Spinning yourself into the ground

BTW SS12, you might want to read my posts a little closer. That way if you want to disagree with me, you could at least respond to what I actually said.

Lurker Trump is just entertainment to me. Thanks to him I can harass all of you guys. This site is just a form of entertainment. When I'm on here I'm just bored. This is one reason why you don't hear anything from me from April until October. Let the fun began.
    Well , in that pea brain it don't take much to entertain you with that limited space that
    your using . Pretty much what it does is show is a fool that likes to show just how empty
    it is . You only have stupid responses against common good verses what is going on today
    in Washington . You must not like this country . Since you support what the Dumbocrats
    are spewing today . Apparently all you do is criticize what works . Anyone who likes to pay
    more for everything is a idiot . Now lets here more on the idiot you voted for . If your OK
    with whats they are doing today , and not get on here and speak out against it , your an fool .

BBQ, I think you nailed it! As one who, from time to time, enjoys the reaction of some here as much as the substance of the conversation I can attest that ol' ss12 seems to believe what he posts less than he enjoys the response. LOL!

I reckon there's nothing particularly wrong with that approach as long as the responders understand that their reaction is more important than the substance of what they're posting! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Well , in that pea brain it don't take much to entertain you with that limited space that
    your using . Pretty much what it does is show is a fool that likes to show just how empty
    it is . You only have stupid responses against common good verses what is going on today
    in Washington . You must not like this country . Since you support what the Dumbocrats
    are spewing today . Apparently all you do is criticize what works . Anyone who likes to pay
    more for everything is a idiot . Now lets here more on the idiot you voted for . If your OK
    with whats they are doing today , and not get on here and speak out against it , your an fool .
    yep , next thing you know , the freak left will be blaming trump for this disaster of a president THEY elected , there reasoning will be " trump should have won , that way we would not be in this mess "

Lurker see what I mean? Remember the commercial from E.F. Hutton? When E.F. Hutton talks people listen. When SS12 post People reply.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I think SS12 should explain the left telling their party aka ignorant sheep, that the 3 and a half trillion give away package is already paid for. Just when I think the left can't get any dumber, they prove me wrong. BTW their answer is they are taxing the rich. Moron alert. SS12 please explain.

BTW Trump just may run again, this time he will win. All he has to do is beat a pathetic old man and an empty pants suit.
    And millions of fake ballots!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Hey IQ12, Trump made America great again, but you wanted none of it, so you support the Communist led puppet Joe Biden and all of the lies and propaganda. That is the end of this story, and any more of your nonsense will be considered just that!!! hahahahahaa

You have nothing more but fake news and America hate to contribute!!! You lost cause!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Hey IQ12, Trump made America great again, but you wanted none of it, so you support the Communist led puppet Joe Biden and all of the lies and propaganda. That is the end of this story, and any more of your nonsense will be considered just that!!! hahahahahaa

You have nothing more but fake news and America hate to contribute!!! You lost cause!!!
    Hahahahahah, hahahaha aaah .

Lurker see what I mean? Remember the commercial from E.F. Hutton? When E.F. Hutton talks people listen. When SS12 post People reply.
    The same e f Hutton that wrote checks that their asses couldn’t cover and effed plenty of folks out o money with the check kiting????

I remember those scumbags from the 80s….you probably picked a bad doppelgänger to compare yourself to…..or maybe you didn’t idk?