Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Or DOPEL-Ganger!!!! hahahhahaha
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Lurker Trump is just entertainment to me. Thanks to him I can harass all of you guys. This site is just a form of entertainment. When I'm on here I'm just bored. This is one reason why you don't hear anything from me from April until October. Let the fun began.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I think it’s more about just getting a reaction than it is being substantive……..
    Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    BBQ, I think you nailed it! As one who, from time to time, enjoys the reaction of some here as much as the substance of the conversation I can attest that ol' ss12 seems to believe what he posts less than he enjoys the response. LOL!

I reckon there's nothing particularly wrong with that approach as long as the responders understand that their reaction is more important than the substance of what they're posting! LOL!
    Barbecueboy & CIRF, I get it --- I always have. Personally, in this case I just think it is disingenuous, cynical, devious, deceptive, and narcissistic when referencing post #56.

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Another worthless check??
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Your cult hero Hildabeast served how many terms?

Hildabeast never gets old, lmao.

Poor Bill.

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Like a kid who let his helium balloon go and now he’s mad at the balloon for flying away…….it may take a minute.

So Patriots are a cult.? You utter goofball. And the Communist's are the American Dream right???

How many times do you have to be told. Crooksand liars is a left wing fraud. Not legitmate...

Fake checkers!!!

Like a slave/union member who let his helium balloon go and now he’s mad at the balloon for flying away…….it may take a minute.

Fixed it for ya!

Zero this union slave is doing great. My wife and I are on our 5th vacation this year. It’s really tuff being able to do what ever you want when you want to. Your masters(customers) need your services now get back to work you old slave before they get their whips out. The union jobs I had were very good to me and my family. I appreciate all of the benefits thanks to the union. If you don’t like unions I don’t really care.

Congrats on the union profiteering over the years…..well played.

You would be surprised at the number of us that do the same things as you these days but never once had to pay the bosses to come to work in our careers….not once.

Union bosses are like carnival showmen…..you won’t ever knock down all the pins or pop the right balloon….even though you think you did.

BBQ, I made a lot of good choices on my life. I enjoy everyday getting on this site and popping all of your guys balloons.

Congrats on the union profiteering over the years…..well played.

You would be surprised at the number of us that do the same things as you these days but never once had to pay the bosses to come to work in our careers….not once.

Union bosses are like carnival showmen…..you won’t ever knock down all the pins or pop the right balloon….even though you think you did.

He's so deep up the unions ***, he'll never understand!

He had to pay dearly to keep a job, and got to keep....ZERO.....of the profit!

I'll take being my own boss and keeping ......ALL.... the profit! Any day and every day!

If your living well because you had a union that most will destroy the company . You won't see the harm . When I worked in a union , where my dad and I worked , he was a foreman that opened the
    doors . And so I rode with him to work every morning . As I was cleaning one of the rooms , a union
    official came and told me to stop . That it was not my job . Well It told me that this is not good for
    the company . So I have seen business fold because of ignorant unions . So now I have my own business , and there will be no unions here . And so how my employees get pay raises , is by performance , like it should be , and not by force . Union workers are free loaders .

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    BBQ, I made a lot of good choices on my life. I enjoy everyday getting on this site and popping all of your guys balloons.
    Your dart isn’t sharp enough or aim good enough to pop my balloon chief….like you, I’ve made enough good decisions to be happy and content with where I’m at in my life.

The difference is, I just never had to pay anyone to come to work, never complained about doing a job that needed done just because I was a tenured employee and most certainly never went on strike because I couldn’t get my way…..so there’s that.

I think you have the term “popping balloons” confused with “ throwing wild pitches”.

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    If your living well because you had a union that most will destroy the company . You won't see the harm . When I worked in a union , where my dad and I worked , he was a foreman that opened the
    doors . And so I rode with him to work every morning . As I was cleaning one of the rooms , a union
    official came and told me to stop . That it was not my job . Well It told me that this is not good for
    the company . So I have seen business fold because of ignorant unions . So now I have my own business , and there will be no unions here . And so how my employees get pay raises , is by performance , like it should be , and not by force . Union workers are free loaders .
    Let me guess, he told you to stop doing a job that needed to be done just because the union handbook said it was some other less tenured persons job to do it? Yep, that seems like a very efficient and productive way to promote the teamwork a successful business needs to run.

I read recently that some union workers went on strike because they were being asked to work on the weekends so that the company could ramp up production and that the company could get caught up on the shipments that were so far behind.

They went on strike saying they were being asked to work a “ non traditional work week”……i didn’t even know what that meant until I did a little more research….a traditional work week is Monday through Friday by the way.

So the bunch of Karen’s would rather just have it their way and continue to be overpaid and underworked instead of pulling together to get the company caught back up moving in the right direction? Sound like a great business model.

Said nobody ever.

I have a friend that is one of the heads of the carpenters union . He drives the biggest escalade
    Suburban's there are . Takes us out to dinner from time to time . Live in a big very nice house .
    He says he owes it all to them . I seen it . Most of all I know . When the union told me it was not my position to do certain things , I realized then , and with my friend using the union funds how the
    game really was played . Their not for the working man THATS' JUST THE EXCUSE . They would let a company fail . In the real world nobody does anything unless they getting theirs . Union dues do what . I will wait for a ridiculous answer . I know And that you can bet on .

I heard those dues buy fancy Escalades and stuff, but it’s probably just a myth.