Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Russian's were supporting Trump

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...acism-1232427/

Just in case you gullible fools haven't seen this yet.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

They pass these out at the grandkids motocross drivers meetings? In the drivers packet?

You said you’ve been super busy with that.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

What's wrong BBQ can't handle the facts? Sounds like to me you are starting to realize you have been con by a conman. We will be racing this weekend. If your grandchildren are racing come and join us. We like competition.
    Last edited by ss12; 09-30-2021 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post

Please don't post lies and propaganda. We are seeking only the truth!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    They pass these out at the grandkids motocross drivers meetings? In the drivers packet?
    One way or another --- he’s gotta’ get those grandkids indoctrinated with the brainwashed Liberal agenda. Might as well be a moto-x themed drive by.

You said you’ve been super busy with that.
    Hmmmm?

Rollingstone’d magazine? Like that’s a credible unbiased source! But hey, I guess you gotta’ work with what you’re given.

What's wrong BBQ can't handle the facts? Sounds like to me you are starting to realize you have been con by a conman. We will be racing this weekend. If your grandchildren are racing come and join us. We like competition.
    The facts are…..unbelievably Biden is our president, Trump lost and the folks that voted Biden in are still mad that trump is still very relevant and uncle joe in the white house looks like Jill George in Rocket 1 at fairbury.

Y’all be safe this weekend…….and fwiw, Trump lost….everything will be ok in Libland for a few more years.

CRIMES: CLINTON CAMPAIGN IMPLICATED in Anti-Trump Smears - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgKGI0yJ10w&t=57s

That's --- "Just in case you gullible fool haven't seen this yet"

I seem to remember rolling stone predicting a win for trump in 2020…..yup, they seem credible.

Smile

--- looks like Jill George in Rocket 1 at fairbury.
    That my friend is hilarious.

It wouldn’t be so funny if it weren’t true….Joe looks about as lost as a fat kid in the diet food section.

Sad to see

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Please don't post lies and propaganda. We are seeking only the truth!!!
    And it took me about 2 minutes to debunk ss12’s rollingstone’d montage of lies and propaganda.

There are several news sources reporting on Brian Murphy the republican whistleblower. I just picked the Rollingstones article knowing what ever one I would picked all of you would try to discredit the factual information. Same all game that has been going on here for years. I knew what to except.

Lurker its a shame that you had to pick a Russian misinformation source to try discredit the information. Lurker I will give you a little hint here. Every time you have an article and Clinton is apart of it I won't even watch it. I know its a waste of time. So if you really want me to watch something make sure Clinton is not a part of it. The republican party has proven over and over that they can't when on facts. They do not represent the majority of the citizens. They represent the top 10% and the gullible fools who don't realize they are screwing them.

I’m in the top 10 %?……sweet…..I’ve finally made it.

Congratulations on finally making it!

I didn’t even need union help…..pretty gratifying actually.

After looking at this thread I went to some varied sources and read some of what was available about Brian Murphy and this story.

Brian Murphy is presented as a Republican as if to give his whistleblower status more clout. Fine, that's like giving people like Bill Kristol, Charlie Sykes and even Mitt Romney the same sort of clout. Murphy's political declaration is nothing. For good measure lets sprinkle in some Russia claims because that hasn't been beat to death yet already.

Murphy came to DHS in 2018 and the most telling thing to me is when he presents that he came over from the FBI. Murphy presents his issue that; Trump Return To White House "Would Be A Disaster" For The Intelligence Community. I can certainly see where those people would think so.

The intel community and the FBI colluded to take down the former president in the whole Russia Collusion hoax. The Russia Collusion hoax has already been proven to be false, the Steele Dossier was a complete fabrication bought and paid for by the Clinton campaign, and the FBI and intel community did spy on Trump and his people.

The timing of this Brian Murphy story has probably more to do with what we are finding from the Durham Report and the expected indictments coming from that.

So yeah, Murphy runs a protective narrative for the intel community. The intel community that gave us: Iraq has WMDs so we must go to war with them, Russia Collusion, Clapper, Brennan, Comey and McCabe all committing perjury before the US congress, the framing of Michael Flynn, FBI misuse of FISA to obtain warrants to spy on US citizens, helping the mainstream media quash the Hunter Biden laptop story, etc.

The FBI and the intel community have been such stellar players lately. The FBI screwed up the Nassar investigation and dismissed the claims of the victims (gymnasts), the plot to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer was just a whole bunch of paid FBI informants squealing on each other and being lead by a rouge agent who is now fired, and we are now finding there actually were infiltrators in the crowd on Jan. 6th.

Brian Murphy's claims that Trump would be a disaster to the intel community come off more like an endorsement for Trump.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

I see our resident Trump hater is picking up more garbage on Trump. Rolling Stone LOLOL

They have to hate when morg rolls in and starts myth busting……..it’s great to watch the silence of the sheep( lambs, whatever)after he posts.