Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

One of Murphy's complaints was that Kirstjen Nielsen overinflated the numbers of dangerous and potential terrorist threats moving through the southern border to help Trump sell the idea of the Border Wall. I don't doubt that Nielsen didn't do that.

Ask yourself this. Is the situation at the southern border that much better today than when Murphy made this complaint against one of his bosses? Is the Biden administration doing a stellar job at the border compared to just a couple years ago?

Murphy complained that the Trump admin downplayed Russian election interference and wanted more focus on China and Iran.

Russia has always tried to interfere in elections. We interfere in elections. We gave them Yeltsin through our interference. We've interfered in Israel's elections when our lefties wanted to be rid of Netanyahu. Russia interferes in our elections not so much to back one person over another but more to help destroy faith in our process. That has long been known.

Murphy complains that the Trump admin wanted a shift of focus more to threat of Antifa than the white supremacists (WS).

What police stations were burned down by WS in the last few years? How many police stations, court houses, public and private buildings were burned and vandalized by Antifa and BLM in the last few years? I think the balance sheet shows that WS is a strawman, a boogie man, and a gaslighting ruse used more for the disinformation of the left.

Murphy is a dissaffected individual who was demoted and left out. You think Obama's admin didn't shove aside non-team players? Look what they did to Flynn when he told them the things they didn't want to hear. You think this admin would be accepting to having members of their admin coming out and speaking of the failures of the border? The failures of killing Keystone XL but fast tracking Nordstream 2 - for Russia? The stellar performance of the Afghan exit strategy?

Murphy complained about disinformation and he's being used - for disinformation.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

And the sheep all wept……
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Lurker its a shame that you had to pick a Russian misinformation source to try discredit the information.
    Truth hurts ya!!

Lurker I will give you a little hint here. Every time you have an article and Clinton is apart of it I won't even watch it. I know its a waste of time.

So if you really want me to watch something make sure Clinton is not a part of it.
    Proof positive, you’re still mad Hillary lost to Trump.

They represent the top 10% and the gullible fools who don't realize they are screwing them.
    Hey, I made it too!?1?

There are several news sources reporting on Brian Murphy the republican whistleblower. I just picked the Rollingstones article knowing what ever one I would picked all of you would try to discredit the factual information
    It is thoroughly debunked, discredited, and not factual --- time to move on.

Sad to see that you are soooooooo gullible to believe it in the first place.

Now go cry with the rest of the sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    It is thoroughly debunked, discredited, and not factual --- time to move on.

Sad to see that you are soooooooo gullible to believe it in the first place.

Now go cry with the rest of the sheep.
    LOL Debunked, discredited, and not factual. You are wrong on all 3. Now keep showing how gullible all of you really are.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Morgs153 the reason Russia interfered in our election is to get the candidate that would benefit them. After the conman became president he kiss Putin ass. After reading your long posts that is trying to convince other poster that Brian Murphy information was not factual. Just shows how low the republican party is willing to cover up the illegal actions of their Cult leader. I didn't read all of your post because after the 2nd paragraph it is all the same. The whining begins and time to start blaming everybody else. Its seem like you have to justify your cult leader bad behavior with others bad behavior to justify his illegal actions.
    Last edited by ss12; 10-02-2021 at 09:16 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

I'm sure some folks still believe Jussie Smollett was a pitiful victim of a horrible Donald Trump inspired racially motivated hate crime.

ss12, you’re a delusional funny man. You’ve spent so much time tuning the grandkids moto-x bikes that you’ve lost touch with all truthful political reality. No matter the side. You might want to turn off the CNN and MSNBC when you’re in the shop.

Lurker You need to remove your lips off of you cult leaders rear end. The lack of oxygen to your brain is causing you to post delusional replies.

About time for Zero, and dirtman.

We all get it ss12, you don’t like Trump. You’re a stanch Union Liberal and will stand with fringe party lines, objectives, and narratives no matter the cost or untruthfulness. We all get it! Really, we do!

News flash. Trump lost, Biden won --- time to move on and start holding Biden just as accountable as you do Trump.

Lets talk about Biden’s issues, a re-post from another thread that you didn’t touch ---- "the failed Afghanistan withdrawal, or the Border Crisis, or his failed Bipartisanship, or our Energy Independence reversal, or the Iran nuclear re-deal, or the China calamity, and least we not forget, the $1 trillion+ in infrastructure boondoggle. I can list more if needed."

Is it reasonable to hold a senile old coot president responsible for f'ing up everything he touches when it's apparent that he's not cognitively capable of putting together a simple sentence without reading from a teleprompter? In all fairness, probably not.

The Willie Brown c0ck holster/cum dump who is vice president isn't smart enough to make the bad decisions let alone the good ones. So, who's running things in the White House? The media and press refuse to investigate to find the answers to that question due to their positions of political operatives.

It's cringeworthy to watch both joe & the ho. One is living in a delusional fantasy world and the other is too stupid to take up the slack for the deluded one. It may never be revealed who's really making the decisions and running things but it dam sure ain't joe or the ho!!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Is it reasonable to hold a senile old coot president responsible for f'ing up everything he touches when it's apparent that he's not cognitively capable of putting together a simple sentence without reading from a teleprompter? In all fairness, probably not.

The Willie Brown c0ck holster/cum dump who is vice president isn't smart enough to make the bad decisions let alone the good ones. So, who's running things in the White House? The media and press refuse to investigate to find the answers to that question due to their positions of political operatives.

It's cringeworthy to watch both joe & the ho. One is living in a delusional fantasy world and the other is too stupid to take up the slack for the deluded one. It may never be revealed who's really making the decisions and running things but it dam sure ain't joe or the ho!!
    Joe a d the ho are not the problem …………it’s the Trump hating communist pinko Marxist faggots that for and continue to support them !

I don't disagree, dirtMAN. The marxist manbun gamer-boys/girls/it's and the media help put them in positions of power but I would like to know who is actually pulling the strings, nonetheless. We'll never know for sure because all of those people are protected by the various bureaucracies and the media/press.

When the Trump admin came in they instilled more stringent economic sanctions on Russia. They strengthened ties with Poland and Ukraine which Russia objected to. We backed forces in Ukraine fighting against the Russian intervention into certain areas of Ukraine. We tried to halt Nordstream 2 against the objections of Russia. We strengthened our domestic energy exploration and even began exporting, which was objectionable to Russia. Our actions in Syria resulted in Russian casualties to their expeditionary forces. There are other examples to show that the Trump admin acted more forcefully with Russia than others.

I wouldn't call any of that kissing Putin's ass.

My posts on Murphy didn't make the point that his claims weren't factual. The posts analyzed his claims and put them into a context. No denying that Kirstjen Nielsen didn't conflate numbers on the border issue. Administrations of all kinds cook their books and their messaging to suit their agenda. No denying that the WS issue wasn't downplayed in comparison to other domestic threats, because it is/was a non-issue compared to the actions of Antifa and BLM.

I put up an argument to show that this story about Murphy was a no big deal event and more of the same from the MSM. I think that is backed up by how quickly it seems to have gone away. There is now zero coverage of this story when checking the aggregate sites.

This post is only #245 for me on this forum but I have a pretty good history of never going down the road of getting personal or engaging into the peripheral battles of slights.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Default Biden???

So wait??? When did he clock in and start working?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

What's wrong BBQ can't handle the facts? Sounds like to me you are starting to realize you have been con by a conman. We will be racing this weekend. If your grandchildren are racing come and join us. We like competition.
    Only a fool would get on here and dog Trump , after a fu@k tard like biden , and still
    run their mouth like a fool while a complete idiot like biden is in the White House . You
    must be one of the squads favorite sheep dogs . I can see you would rather lose our
    country , than take the person who would take what he took to save it . Man your such
    a LOOSER .

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Only a fool would get on here and dog Trump , after a fu@k tard like biden , and still run their mouth like a fool while a complete idiot like biden is in the White House.
    You make a very good point, ALLDIRT! It takes an epic lack of insight and/or an incredible amount of uneducated bias and chutzpa to disregard and demean how things were going with foreign policy and economically under the past administration. Since election day 2020 the country has been in the eye of the largest $hit storm we've seen since hussein and before him Jimmy Carter.

Joe's approval ratings are in the chitter and the ho's are even lower yet. I borderline on pity for poor ol' delusional joe. He makes a fool of himself and the entire nation every time he speaks publicly without the benefit of a teleprompter or a choreographed presser where he has the questions provided and answered for him prior to the start of the presser. I've never seen anything like what's going on now. It makes you laugh until it becomes apparent that something is going horribly wrong.

Morgs153 the reason Russia interfered in our election is to get the candidate that would benefit them. After the conman became president he kiss Putin ass. After reading your long posts that is trying to convince other poster that Brian Murphy information was not factual. Just shows how low the republican party is willing to cover up the illegal actions of their Cult leader. I didn't read all of your post because after the 2nd paragraph it is all the same. The whining begins and time to start blaming everybody else. Its seem like you have to justify your cult leader bad behavior with others bad behavior to justify his illegal actions.
    You are to silly to keep on harping about this Russia election BS. Why keep making a total fool out of yourself.

How about looking for some truth not selling out to evil propaganda that says things that I guess is what you really want to hear and believe.

Some people are so die hard Democrat that they actually believe anything they say. That's you, and your lies!!!

Worst of all is that you support us losing our country to the Communist liars and their propaganda. You GULLIBLE fool!!! Write that on your blackboard 5,000 times!!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 10-06-2021 at 03:36 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I think SS12 should explain the left telling their party aka ignorant sheep, that the 3 and a half trillion give away package is already paid for. Just when I think the left can't get any dumber, they prove me wrong. BTW their answer is they are taxing the rich. Moron alert. SS12 please explain.

BTW Trump just may run again, this time he will win. All he has to do is beat a pathetic old man and an empty pants suit.