Default MavTV Finally Comes Clean

After 2 months of stupidity, MavTV has finally admitted they have a problem with their annual legacy subscriptions as per the following....

Oct 1, 2021, 2:53 GMT+2
    Hi,
    Thank you for getting back to us.
    We understand that this has not been the experience you expected when you initially reported this issue. We'd like to let you know that our developers are actively working on this to make sure it gets resolved as soon as possible. Although we're unable to provide an exact turn-around time, we'll definitely let you know as soon as the fix has been released.
    We'd like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we appreciate your understanding.
    In the meantime, if you have other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards,
    Marriane
    MAVTV Plus Support Team

It took them 2 months and roughly 20 emails to admit it but they finally did. Two months of repeating the exact same retarded "are you using Firefox?" and "did you clear you cookies" type moronic emails despite the fact I answered the questions 10 times already.

That is all they had to do....just say, "we F'd up. Our bad. Sorry. We're too stupid to have a solution, but we're trying." That's all. That's all I wanted to hear. Just an admission that they are grossly incompetent. I can't make them fix it, but you have to figure they will figure it out eventually, but the first step in recovery is admitting you have a problem. Thank god someone got MavTV to the IT version of AA. If they make 90 meetings in 90 days, I'm sure by the 2022 season they'll have a working product.

Why did they get rid of Lucas Oil Racing TV. Isn't the old adage if it ain't broke, don't fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by snake x3 View Post
    after 2 months of stupidity, mavtv has finally admitted they have a problem with their annual legacy subscriptions as per the following....

Oct 1, 2021, 2:53 gmt+2
    hi,
    thank you for getting back to us.
    We understand that this has not been the experience you expected when you initially reported this issue. We'd like to let you know that our developers are actively working on this to make sure it gets resolved as soon as possible. Although we're unable to provide an exact turn-around time, we'll definitely let you know as soon as the fix has been released.
    We'd like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we appreciate your understanding.
    In the meantime, if you have other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,
    marriane
    mavtv plus support team

it took them 2 months and roughly 20 emails to admit it but they finally did. Two months of repeating the exact same retarded "are you using firefox?" and "did you clear you cookies" type moronic emails despite the fact i answered the questions 10 times already.

That is all they had to do....just say, "we f'd up. Our bad. Sorry. We're too stupid to have a solution, but we're trying." that's all. That's all i wanted to hear. Just an admission that they are grossly incompetent. I can't make them fix it, but you have to figure they will figure it out eventually, but the first step in recovery is admitting you have a problem. Thank god someone got mavtv to the it version of aa. If they make 90 meetings in 90 days, i'm sure by the 2022 season they'll have a working product.

Cry baby !
    Last edited by Big Daddy 37; 10-01-2021 at 03:46 PM.

At this point, everything seems to work as it should (assuming people have gotten past the "Reset password" ordeal). The last issue is the legacy subscribers and "Yearly" races, which we will find out if it is indeed fixed in a couple weeks time.

Time to move on.

I JUST got a response from support for an issue I was having on September 18th.