Default T-mac bb mod & lucas oil question.

Timmy is running the 66 mod tonight at brewerton in a super dirt qualifier. If he wins he's gets starting spot in the 200 on Sunday. Well Sunday he's got a Lucas points race in ga and being 400 pt lead will he skip that race to run BB MOD at Osweg or just take the $ tonight and continue on w Lucas.
    Anybody know if there anything in Lucas rules about not being able to skip Lucas race if he chose to.

Unless Lucas has a perfect attendance bonus, I don't know why they would have any qualms about someone deciding to sit home or do something else for a week.

I think I know where my priorities would be. Not sure why he would even bother with the BB mod right now.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    I think I know where my priorities would be. Not sure why he would even bother with the BB mod right now.
    If it were just a reg mod show I agree but this is there super bowl of racing event for some. He may just be running tonight and tonight only idk. I was just curious. He was to run this car a couple times earlier this yr but got rained out which I k you know that also. No big deal just wondering.

The LM is more like the "job" & the Mod is more "golf game" in my opinion. We expect he'll be in the South this weekend!

With a 10th place finish looks like you are right☝️☝️☝️

I can see Lucas would have a huge problem with their pending champion not showing up for a race. Can they do anything about it, no, but I am certain they wouldn't like it.

My guess is that they’re hoping he times in the top six for SDW and then hoping Rome rains out. He wouldn’t have to run the Friday shows in that scenario.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!