Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pittsburgher BS

Default Pittsburgher BS

How does a car that goes a lap down, then into the pits not go to the tail on the restart? Pearson deserved that win. He passed O'Neil and then Thornton and somehow O'neil gets his lap back. If you get lapped by the leader you shouldn't be gifted the lead lap back, that is not equality.

I just asked the same question on another thread. Not sure I understand how that happened

I love Hudson and he drove the wheels off of it but I'm questioning that as well. How was Hudson on the lead lap again after the fuel break at lap 50? Thornton was lapped right before the break and Essex commented that he got the "lucky dog" but how was Hudson back on the lead lap as well? Then when Hudson brought out the caution on lap 54 it was Clanton getting the lucky dog. Maybe I missed something but I'm trying to figure out how three cars got back on the lead lap over the course of two cautions?

Lucky dog is nascar bull(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word). I like hud but no way you should get a lap back unless you race it back.

Says on DoD he got the lucky dog for being the first car a lap down. Caused a caution on lap 55. Made a shock adjustment then rallied to take the lead from Pearson on lap 93.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    Says on DoD he got the lucky dog for being the first car a lap down. Caused a caution on lap 55. Made a shock adjustment then rallied to take the lead from Pearson on lap 93.
    Hudson O'Neal is James Essex's GOLDEN BOY. Hudson O'Neal is the one who dumped Thornton into a tire on lap 86 of the Jackson 100 but no mention by Essex. James always slobbers on O'Neal's number. Tired of the Essex BS & the constant slobbering over O'Neal. Essex sux, honestly. So does O'Neal

I get tired of hearing Essex saying "no harm no foul" when someone jumps a start. It is a foul.. strike one, do it again then you go back a row.

Not sure what my post had to do with Essex... {Confused}
    2021 race count
    6 events

EPJ said he’s won that way and lost that way. This is not a new rule, I’m not saying i agree with it, but it’s been around a long time. And to say Essex shouldn’t pull for the hometown boy is a stretch don’t u think? He’s a fan just like the rest of us. Definitely a interesting win, and heartbreaking loss for EPJ, but hell of an exciting finish.

What really bugs me is Hudson said in his interview with Essex that he brought out the caution so he could make the shock adjustment. I like Hudson a lot, and he's in the running for my next favorite driver after Babb hangs it up. But I am getting sick of guys intentionally causing cautions in order to work on their car with zero consequences. Even NASCAR penalizes drivers for intentional yellows. I blame the game and not the player, since he was allowed to get away with it.
    Last edited by Shiny Side Up 18; 10-02-2021 at 10:48 PM.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Typical Schwallie/Francis Lucas Oil sh!tshow

Pearson laps Hudson around lap 47. Chasing RTJ down. Cross flags comes out, Pearson slides RTJ and passes him in 1 and 2. Pearson comes out of 4 and and halfway break caution comes.I guess they reverted back and since RTJ wasn't lapped yet Hudson got the free pass/lucky dog. I was confused if RTJ was lapped or not. I looked at my racepass and RTJ and Hudson were both scored at lap 50.

Don't agree that Hudson could bring out the caution but at that point what can you do? He came back and drove around 14 cars or so.

Well at least people can't say that the racing at PPMS sucks or that you can't pass there. That was pretty entertaining.

Gear Head. It's one of the best 1/2 mile tracks out there. The owners of the place have let it fall apart year after year. When they get the surface correct it is a gem.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    What really bugs me is Hudson said in his interview with Essex that he brought out the caution so he could make the shock adjustment. I like Hudson a lot, and he's in the running for my next favorite driver after Babb hangs it up. But I am getting sick of guys intentionally causing cautions in order to work on their car with zero consequences. Even NASCAR penalizes drivers for intentional yellows. I blame the game and not the player, since he was allowed to get away with it.
    I’m probably in the minority here, but I like when drivers bring out cautions to change whatever they want. If they went out, ran a few laps and missed on tires or any other adjustment, I say bring it in and watch the crew work their as$es off trying to make it back out. To say their isn’t a penalty is not true, they give up their starting/running position and go to the tail of the field.

shinysideup18 i know what you're saying but it's been that way in Lucas series for a very long time i call it a Bloomaroid
    rule.

Quote Originally Posted by 0_VodooChild_0 View Post
    Hudson O'Neal is James Essex's GOLDEN BOY. Hudson O'Neal is the one who dumped Thornton into a tire on lap 86 of the Jackson 100 but no mention by Essex. James always slobbers on O'Neal's number. Tired of the Essex BS & the constant slobbering over O'Neal. Essex sux, honestly. So does O'Neal
    You’re a bloomer fan yet you’re tired of Essex and Huddy…

If Essex has a golden boy, it's "SUPERMAN".

that one's gettin old.
    JD is definitely Lucas's poster boy.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    If Essex has a golden boy, it's "SUPERMAN".

that one's gettin old.
    JD is definitely Lucas's poster boy.
    It doesn’t have anything to do with him being really freaking good?

I just went back and looked at it. I must have never paid attention, but apparently they have a LD rule and Hudson was the first car a lap down. Hawkins, Clanton, Ferguson and Richards all got laps back as well under the halfway yellow (Richards now the last car on the lead lap). So by rule I guess, it was fair and a smart move on his part by pitting on the following restart. When he came back out, he lined up behind the last car on the lead lap (14 cars on the lead lap at that point).