Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pittsburgher BS

Quote Originally Posted by TowerView View Post
    It's not a foul the first time, it's a mulligan. The second time you go back a row.
    Clearly dirtSLMracing has no idea who he is arguing with. Perhaps you guys could offer him a job so everything that comes across the raceceiver 100% correct.

The rules were applied exactly as they are written. Hudson brought the yellow out after he had received the lucky dog.

Quote Originally Posted by TowerView View Post
    It's not a foul the first time, it's a mulligan. The second time you go back a row.
    How can a driver do something wrong, which is jumping the start and it not be a foul? You get two fouls before you go back a row. Just like in baseball.. you get 3 strikes before you are out. The first 2 are still strikes.. it's the 3rd one where you are out.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Clearly dirtSLMracing has no idea who he is arguing with. Perhaps you guys could offer him a job so everything that comes across the raceceiver 100% correct.
    1- I'm not arguing.. just stating facts.

2- I can stress this part enough.. I dont give a rat's behind who anyone is on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by GRT32 View Post
    Bring out a caution if u want to, but u shouldn't get the lucky dog and make up a lap by doing so.
    Who did that?

lucky dog is a BS nascrap thing. They can have it. does not belong on the dirt IMO

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post

2- I can stress this part enough.. I dont give a rat's behind who anyone is on this site.
    A.) All original starts will be double file and start at the start cone and/or chalk line placed midway
    between turn four and the starter’s stand. Front row should approach the start cone at a moderate pace,
    keeping nose pieces as even as possible. Once the front row reaches the start cone they may accelerate
    and the race will be underway. Any driver jumping the original start will be warned for the first offense,
    second offense - the driver will be moved back a row.

QUOTE NOT WORKING AGAIN:

A.) All original starts will be double file and start at the start cone and/or chalk line placed midway
    between turn four and the starter’s stand. Front row should approach the start cone at a moderate pace,
    keeping nose pieces as even as possible. Once the front row reaches the start cone they may accelerate
    and the race will be underway. Any driver jumping the original start will be warned for the first offense,
    second offense - the driver will be moved back a row.

.................................................. ...............................

So after your second foul you go back a row. That is what I have been saying the whole time.

Yeah, it should be first foul, no harm. But why do we care? The racers know what the rule is.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Dang, somebody is a slow learner 🙄
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post

Go find Schwallie or Francis and bitch at them about it. The only real fact is, its doing no good at all griping about it on a public message board.

Jesus Christ, some of you.

It’s been a rule a long time, applied it as it should have been. Rarely if ever does the person win. Scott at Eldora is the only other one I can think of, that was simply going to the tail.

Huddy played his cards right, got the lucky dog. Lap 50, not 50 1/4, not 50 1/2, not 50 3/4, five zero.

No conspiracy, no favoritism, just rules as they are.

No wonder some of you believe that conspiracy ridiculous paranoia BS.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Go find Schwallie or Francis and bitch at them about it. The only real fact is, its doing no good at all griping about it on a public message board.
    I’m TowerView can screen shot it and show it to them. I bet they are deeply concerned over something they couldn’t have explained any clearer.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Are they the ones announcing on MavTV?

Chupp..

What did they explain?

God forbid people use a public message board to discuss how someone who completed 99 laps of a 100 lap race won. The rules origin proves it has no place in dirt track racing.

Couldn't agree more CnB. That last line made me giggle.