FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 5, 2021

Mack McCarter Back in Crate Late Model Winner’s Circle at 411 Motor Speedway
Pierce McCarter Finishes Third in Super Late Model Action

GATLINBURG, Tenn. (10/05/21) – Mack McCarter banked his seventh victory of the 2021 campaign on Saturday night in his Jim Beeman Lumber / McCarter Brothers Racing No. 51 Tennessee Homemade Wines/ Hidden Valley Cattle Ranch/ CVR Race Cars / Phantom Racing Engine Crate Late Model.

His latest victory came at 411 Motor Speedway and was worth $2,000.

“We got another win on Saturday night. The car was flawless once again. I want to thank the Lord above as well as all my great help and sponsors,” Mack McCarter said. “Special thanks to my number one supporters, my wife and kids. Without their support this wouldn’t be possible, and I also want to thank my mom and dad for all they do to support McCarter Brothers Racing. Last but not least, thanks as always to all of my great sponsors!”

Both Mack and Pierce McCarter were in action at 411 Motor Speedway (Seymour, Tenn.) on Saturday evening for the Tennessee State Championship. With Pierce competing in the Super Late Model and Mack in the Crate Late Model ranks, Pierce recorded the second-fastest time overall in qualifying.

With $5,000 on the line in the feature, McCarter ran in a podium position throughout the 40-lapper to register a third-place finish. He followed Brandon Overton and Cory Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) across the line.

“It was a pretty solid night for us. Nothing wrong with finishing third behind (Brandon) Overton and Cory (Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)),” Pierce McCarter noted. “We’re getting geared up for the $20,000-to-win Castrol FloRacing Series event here next week, and this was a good tune up for it.”

In the Crate Late Model division, Mack followed up the second-fastest lap in time trials with his seventh win of the season in the $2,000-to-win feature. He took the checkers ahead of Cory Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word), Jake Teague, Logan Roberson, and Jesse Lowe.

Full results from the weekend are available at www.411MotorSpeedway.net.

Next on tap for Mack is a $1,500-to-win Crate Late Model event at Smoky Mountain Speedway (Maryville, Tenn.) on Saturday night, while Pierce’s next race will be the Castrol FloRacing Night in America program at 411 Motor Speedway on October 12. The event posts a $20,000 top prize.

McCarter Brothers Racing would to like to thank all of their marketing partners, which include McCarter Lumber Company, Parkway Liquor Store, Tennessee Homemade Wines, Jim Beeman Lumber, McCarter Farms, Hyperco Springs, Base Racing Fuel, Öhlins Shocks, CVR Race Cars, Simpson Race Products, Butlerbuilt Seats, Hoosier Tire by Pup, Wells Motorsports Photography, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For more information on McCarter Brothers Racing, please visit www.McCarterRacing.com .