Default XR Series 2022! Wow big money

Wow they are putting up huge money. Look at racexr.com for the Bristol money. All 25k to win for 6 nights. 20 nights total for the series on 2022 with all paying at least 25k.

Someone tell me why Dirtvision, Flo, are not getting rich off the streaming? This proves they are making huge money by having these shows.

Quote Originally Posted by thexfactor0210 View Post
    Wow they are putting up huge money. Look at racexr.com for the Bristol money. All 25k to win for 6 nights. 20 nights total for the series on 2022 with all paying at least 25k.

Someone tell me why Dirtvision, Flo, are not getting rich off the streaming? This proves they are making huge money by having these shows.
    It’s DLM racing, no one is getting rich.

Does this guy follow through and have all the shows he can pending weather and not cut purses. And does he draw a good car count and fan count that makes it financially viable.

I doubt it with his scheduling skills.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

It’s the NDRL all over again.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

It’s actually 8 nights at Bristol for $25k and a $100k to point champion.
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

I read their press releases and I am a little confused on what their goal is. Are they trying to reward regional racers with big payouts or to "steal" drivers away from WoO and Lucas Oil? I think either of those would be okay, but the schedule doesn't seem conducive to either.

Who is backing this guy is my question ? Burton Smith, Humpy Wheeler ? Then Penske comes out with the big money shows in Arizona. In my opinion, that is not the type of people you want involved in dirt racing. Big money has ruined all major league racing from F1 to NHRA.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Who is backing this guy is my question ? Burton Smith, Humpy Wheeler ? Then Penske comes out with the big money shows in Arizona. In my opinion, that is not the type of people you want involved in dirt racing. Big money has ruined all major league racing from F1 to NHRA.
    Quiet. You'll upset people.

True, but you've got to get someone or entity to help pay for these $50k cars, engines, and fancy toterhomes. The old argument was keep purses low and stable so drivers would reach a point to where they wouldn't spend so much to win so little and that clearly never worked.

Eldora has sent out a cryptic tweet with the Million dollar man in the background. Hmmm. Creating the competition that was talked about

Glad Stuart is 20 minutes from me. Hopefully these stay scheduled.

I like Marcus, i think he's an innovator. He saw enough at Bristol to get involved even more!

There is no way this is financially viable unless someone’s goal is a huge tax write off. These $50k shows require the core base of traveling fans, and they aren’t going to attend that many of those races in one season. It also makes these payoffs not special, which also decreases attendance. Fans can easily skip races because there is another with the same purse coming.

NDRL could get the fans to support $20k races. This is much more than that.

High money on top does nothing to solve the dying car counts these days. Only a few drivers walk away with money.

Boy the rumors that are going to start flying around know. A 50.00 ticket per 10,000 fans is 500,000. How many people can they pack in there ? 1000.00 entry fee @ 100 cars = 100,000. It is definitely possible. Maybe Tony wants to send some of these xr series track owners a invite.
    Last edited by dirtcrazy4u; 10-10-2021 at 03:40 PM.

Boy the rumors that are going to start flying around know. A 50.00 ticket per 10,000 fans is 500,000. How many people can they pack in there ? 1000.00 entry fee @ 100 cars = 100,000. It is definitely possible. Maybe Tony wants to send some of these xr series track owners a invite.
    Care to elaborate or just continue to throw out some math and a vague comment about rumors flying?

Default Question

The winner of the 8 race series in Bristol gets $100,000. Is there a total point fund involved for the Bristol series or does just the winner of the series get money.

What is the total purse for a $25,000 to win event and what is the breakdown for each position;

What is the total purse for a $50,000 to win event and what is the breakdown for each position?