Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CrapTV PLUS

I just did monthly subscription and still comes up subscription screen and when I try to get subscription it say I already have it. I try to watch live and it still says I need subscription. What a joke

Well tonight is the final straw for me. I will cancel after next weeks race. Might do monthly next feb only to see some of Speed weeks but that will be it. Have to research other options to see what gives the best service to go with for the year in 2022.
    Last edited by dirtSLMracing; 10-09-2021 at 08:25 PM. Reason: spelling

Lucas pumps so much money into the sport then apparently took the low bidder to provide their streaming service. Embarrassing for them.

Also when they tweet the results its just a bunch of names mashed together in separate tweets compared to how WoO does it

Lucas
    https://mobile.twitter.com/lucasdirt...28715322413057

WoO
    https://mobile.twitter.com/WoOLateMo...95736427720705
    2021 race count
    6 events

I thought I'd give you guys a heads up...I'm currently watching the DTWC undercard classes with my Legacy Annual subscription, so those of you that have been shut out may be happy to find they fixed it for you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    I thought I'd give you guys a heads up...I'm currently watching the DTWC undercard classes with my Legacy Annual subscription, so those of you that have been shut out may be happy to find they fixed it for you as well.
    Yep, same. Woohooo!

That’s ok the races are horrible. Can’t see anything. S—t show !

Sorry we got 2 inches of rain last night. PRP should’ve put the dome up to prevent this

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    Also when they tweet the results its just a bunch of names mashed together in separate tweets compared to how WoO does itLucashttps://mobile.twitter.com/lucasdirt...28715322413057WoOhttps://mobile.twitter.com/WoOLateMo...95736427720705
    Lucas sucks at social media that's Forsure.

It should be better tonight since it is live on regular MavTV at 8:30c. Frustrates the he!! out of me as well. Flo racing is so much better. No, i won't cancel because I like watching the Lucas Oil Late Model series too much.

I was streaming from my iPad to Apple TV and had all kinds of problems…..was hit and miss whether it would work.

Went and bought the roku and it worked great last night…hoping that trend continues.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

BBQ, if you're Roku works as ours does it should eliminate some problems. Not all, but it should help. We had all kinds of problems with our phone, iPad and with the wife's Apple lap top but the Roku seems to work much better.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    BBQ, if you're Roku works as ours does it should eliminate some problems. Not all, but it should help. We had all kinds of problems with our phone, iPad and with the wife's Apple lap top but the Roku seems to work much better.

Good luck.
    I normally use Roku and outside of the yearly subscriber issue and Lucas Oil's technical limitations, it has always worked without a hitch. Last night I used my phone and Chromecast and had no issues with the stream. I bought a new TV this week (woot woot- Sony 65A80J) which has Google TV built-in, unfortunately Mav doesn't have an app for that yet. Chromescast worked fine like I said though.

I'd recommend Roku for anyone wanting it to "just work". Pretty simple interface, inexpensive (as low as $25), wide array of available apps (Dirtvision, Mav, Flo) and has built-in mics with many of their products.