FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 11, 2021

Kyle Beard Repeats in All American 60 at Jackson Motor Speedway
Receives $6,000 for CCSDS Super Late Model Triumph

TRUMANN, Ark. (10/11/21) – Kyle Beard won the All American 60 for the second-straight year on Saturday night at Jackson Motor Speedway as he matched his richest-career Super Late Model victory of $6,000.

Beard’s fourth win of the 2021 season came aboard his Gary Beard Trucking No. 86 Mann Motorsports / Capital Race Cars/ Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model.

“It’s pretty special to win this race for the second year in a row. We bided our team for this first 20 laps or so (of the feature), running in second behind B.J. (Robinson). I don’t think I got around the bottom quite as good as him, but once the top cleared off, it seemed to work pretty good for me,” Beard said. “Thanks to my family, my crew, and everyone who helps my program for making this win possible.”

Kyle Beard was one of 20 COMP Cams Super Dirt Series (CCSDS) entries on hand at Jackson Motor Speedway (Byram, Miss.) on Saturday evening for the 10th annual All American 60. Following the third-fastest qualifying effort, Beard dashed to an eight-lap heat race win, which positioned him third on the starting grid for the feature.

Keeping B.J. Robinson at bay late in the race after a pair of restarts, Kyle soared to his second straight All-American 60 victory, which came ahead of Robinson, Logan Martin, Michael Arnold, and Hunter Rasdon.

He collected $6,000 for his fourth win of the 2021 campaign.

Kyle is currently third in the latest CCSDS point standings. Full results from this event are available at www.CompDirt.com.

This coming weekend – October 15-16 – the team is tentatively planning to enter the 7th annual Battle of Boothill at Boothill Speedway (Greenwood, La.), which is headlined by a $10,000-to-win Crate Racin’ USA Late Model Series program.

For more information on the event, please visit www.BoothillDirt.com .

Kyle Beard would like to thank his sponsors including Gary Beard Trucking, Terry Phillips Racing, Capital Race Cars, ROCKHARD Powder Coating, Rage Graphics, Raptor Designs, Mann Motorsports, Swift Springs, Schaeffer’s Oil, Velocita USA, Rod End Supply, Team 5 Enterprise, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For more information on Kyle Beard, please visit www.KyleBeard86.com .