Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Jeremiah Shingledecker #37 Big Block Modified. Colton Flinner #48 Super Late. Carl Bowser #11 410.
    2023 Races - 1(1 Track)
    2022 Races - 66(16 Tracks)
    2021 Races - 100(31 tracks)
    2020 Races - 56(15 tracks)
    2019 Races - 75(23 tracks)
    2018 Races - 66(26 tracks)
    2017 Races - 62(18 tracks)

Extended forecast weather not looking good. Hope it changes for the better come race time.

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC 39 FAN View Post
    Extended forecast weather not looking good. Hope it changes for the better come race time.
    Looks like they have updated forcast to good weather thur fri & sat now. Ik u can't really rely on forcast that far out but hope it doesn't get to cool at night. I wonder if many drivers will come early to hit Cherokee on Tuesday? I hope they have a good turn out. Good luck to all who participate.

Still don't see Cherokee on some schedules
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    Still don't see Cherokee on some schedules
    Yea idk how that's going to turn out on car count

Add Jesse Glenz- Chippewa Falls, WI. Runs real well in WISSOTA country and at Cedar Lake. Will be his first in an open motor though. Very good on the high side.

Yea idk how that's going to turn out on car count
    Even of guys who run well there. Madden and Overton.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Even of guys who run well there. Madden and Overton.
    Well Madden doesn't race there very much. I have seen him skip quite a few races over the yrs.

BB mod. #3 Justin haers

AS far as the weather.. the first time I looked at the long range forecast about 2 weeks ago weather was good for the Finals. Then it changed to rain. Then as you stated later in the thread it was looking better. Now it has changed back to rain Thursday and Friday morning. It will change again to mostly sunny then back to scattered showers before Monday.. only question is will it change back to mostly sunny before Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    AS far as the weather.. the first time I looked at the long range forecast about 2 weeks ago weather was good for the Finals. Then it changed to rain. Then as you stated later in the thread it was looking better. Now it has changed back to rain Thursday and Friday morning. It will change again to mostly sunny then back to scattered showers before Monday.. only question is will it change back to mostly sunny before Wednesday.
    Dirt I think we will be ok and just a bit chilly as usual. I will say around Tues we will know for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by GregA12 View Post
    Add Jesse Glenz- Chippewa Falls, WI. Runs real well in WISSOTA country and at Cedar Lake. Will be his first in an open motor though. Very good on the high side.
    Beyond stoked to see him run in this. I have a feeling this is a sneak preview of something big for him next season.

Dirt I think we will be ok and just a bit chilly as usual. I will say around Tues we will know for sure.
    I hope so. This is my favorite event of the year. If I could order up the weather it would of course be no rain with highs in the low 60's and temps around 40 at night. Just seems more like the Finals wearing a hoodie, coat and toboggan. But I'd be fine with the no rain part.

I hope so. This is my favorite event of the year. If I could order up the weather it would of course be no rain with highs in the low 60's and temps around 40 at night. Just seems more like the Finals wearing a hoodie, coat and toboggan. But I'd be fine with the no rain part.
    Yea mine too. It brings me back to my earlier grass root days w bb mods and I'm only 50 mins away from track.

Well Madden doesn't race there very much. I have seen him skip quite a few races over the yrs.
    Madden is there per his Twitter.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Madden is there per his Twitter.
    Yea I see that. Kinda surprised on that one.

I don't know why. I read I believe in what was a WoO press release he has like 27 wins there.
    2021 race count
    6 events

The latest local forecast I saw tonight shows rain for Saturday/Sunday now. Has come out of nowhere. Hopefully it slows down and doesn’t come in til late Saturday night

Quote Originally Posted by Packin' Meat View Post
    Beyond stoked to see him run in this. I have a feeling this is a sneak preview of something big for him next season.
    Love stories like this…..
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????