Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Gb81

My forcast has 40-50% showers for Thurs then mostly sunny Fri&sat high in mid 50s. 30 something at night. I compared that w weather channel and there's was similar. We should be good to go just bundle up. Hope everyone going has a good time!

I have seen various forecasts and most say rain ending Thursday early afternoon. Mid 50's all three days, lows in the 30's.. BUT..it's not a situation when the sun goes down you will not have an immediate drop in temp. Looks like it will still be mid 40's at midnight on Friday and Saturday night. I did see a few saying showers now late Saturday night so something to keep an eye on. Probably the best way to know how the weather will be at 7 o'clock Friday and Saturday night is to be at the track looking at the sky at 7 o'clock.

New schedule update for all who are going.

https://twitter.com/TheDirtTrack/sta...HCujpBpYw&s=19

This is a b.s. move. Wait until the day before the event to move up start times. I purchased tickets for Friday that are now useless because I'm driving in from out of town after work. You're racing in November. Of course it will be chilly but if you can't handle temps in the mid 40's, maybe outdoor sports aren't for you. Just when you think WoO can't get any worse, they manage to top themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by jb20 View Post
    This is a b.s. move. Wait until the day before the event to move up start times. I purchased tickets for Friday that are now useless because I'm driving in from out of town after work. You're racing in November. Of course it will be chilly but if you can't handle temps in the mid 40's, maybe outdoor sports aren't for you. Just when you think WoO can't get any worse, they manage to top themselves.
    The time was moved up do to weather.. sort of hard to know the temps 2 weeks ago. Not a huge time difference.. maybe an hour. I doubt they start on time Thursday based on the rain. I dont think it's going to be as cold as they are thinking.. looks to be 45 degrees at 11 pm Friday and Saturday night.

Yes they do this almost every yr.

I think its also listed in all their literature that they have flex scheduling times available should the need arise so this isnt a surprise.

Jimmy Owens and Josh Richards have it on their schedule

Mark hire private security???
    2021 race count
    6 events

its a push pull world

Rained out tonight
    2021 race count
    6 events

How many cars are there for all the classes? It's the first year in awhile I've not went and I partially decided to just stay home because I felt the car counts would be way down. Hopefully for the people that are there they have a good car count and a good show.