Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nick Hoffman

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    I understand the sarcasm. Just not sure why it's needed. Other times he's made a comment somewhere especially Twitter he comes off and wanting people to feel "sorry" for him. There's a name for it but I'd probably get banned for using it.
    Like u have never been banned🤣🤣

Only once. Shut up. Ritchie.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    His wife was from Ohio and they relocated closer to her home so Best fit them perfectly. They met while Josh ran Nascar for a couple years and she worked for Richard Childress racing. Josh's stint in Nascar trucks was backed by Joy Mining but that went away and he ran the next season in rent a ride cars back by a Veteran's organization. So Nascar and his wife have dictated his path since the Rocket 1 days.
    I think Andrea was related to someone at RCR(could be totally wrong) too. St. Mary’s is where they went to and where her and Best/Brock are.

Just sad how bad he is now. Dunno where he can go other than his Dad, but I dang sure would get out of that car. And no one should take that ride. It needs a total overhaul.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Hopefully Nick stays with SBR. But I doubt it. I do hope so though.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Hopefully Nick stays with SBR. But I doubt it. I do hope so though.
    CBF Good question does he stay at SBR or does he and Cody team up with another team or form their own team. He's only going to get better in the late model. I'm excited to see where he lands. Good guy and well respected in the sport as far as I can tell.

The CBR operation befuddles me. No idea what the financial and other resources are but underperforming is an understatement. Seen some say that employees and driver are in a salaried contract arrangement. Don’t know if it’s true but bad setup if it is. I’m a Boyer fan; dirt background, seems down to earth, entertaining speaker. People asking who goes in the car next, I wonder if he doesn’t close shop?
    I hate time trials.

Kazual I was thinking the same thing now that his driving days are over. Then I wonder if he might give it a try. That would be interesting to see.

A team full of hungry guys will outperform the comfy, well fed guys. Money makes a lot of people lazy. CBR is proof of this.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Kazual I was thinking the same thing now that his driving days are over. Then I wonder if he might give it a try. That would be interesting to see.
    Bowyer fires everybody, jumps in the car and wins a Lucas title.👍
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Bowyer fires everybody, jumps in the car and wins a Lucas title.
    And some 4m members lose their minds over it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Bowyer fires everybody, jumps in the car and wins a Lucas title.
    He won't if he drives like he did in nascar
    Last edited by T-MAC 39 FAN; 10-16-2021 at 07:23 PM.

I was wondering who calls the shots on the Bowyer car?Have they had the same crew chief all along?

Quote Originally Posted by dirt farmer View Post
    I was wondering who calls the shots on the Bowyer car?Have they had the same crew chief all along?
    Big dog. He's been with bowyer for years. Cody Duncan is with them who is a former rocket 1 guy and colbey richman does the tires.

Thanks,is wandering cause there's been some good drivers come thru there and except when they were with berry wright there's not much to show.

Hoffman won the mod A main but was dqd for something per Lucas announcers.

What I read it was something bout not having a brake on the right front, never heard anything thing like that.

The rule around here is all four wheels must have working brakes. A rule that is seldom checked in tech. Somebody obviously ratted then out.

Quote Originally Posted by dirt farmer View Post
    What I read it was something bout not having a brake on the right front, never heard anything thing like that.
    Yea I heard them say something about a brake but wasn't sure.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBo View Post
    The rule around here is all four wheels must have working brakes. A rule that is seldom checked in tech. Somebody obviously ratted then out.
    He said the tech guy told him that they would have let him slide if he didn't win by such a wide margin. Another Carl Short circus.

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    He said the tech guy told him that they would have let him slide if he didn't win by such a wide margin. Another Carl Short circus.
    PRP runs the tech for the mods. Has nothing to do with Carl. The comments from tech? Not sure I'd trust the guy who just got the win taken to be 100% on point.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1