Default Trump tells republican's not to vote 2022 2024

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Stupidest comments ever from Trump. Also, he is (and always has been) a non-factor in the 2022 and 2024 election cycles.

ss12, are you shocked that I typed that, and really mean it?

Also, what Trump does or says, at this point, doesn’t effect me one bit voting wise. Depending on the candidates I’ll probably vote Libertarian or Independent.
    Last edited by lurker; 10-13-2021 at 08:36 PM.

I must have missed where he told them not to vote ? He said they won’t be voting but didn’t tell ANYONE not to vote ?

DirtMAN007, I read ss12’s thread title and Trumps comments the same way you did, but with “word play” equivalence regarding Trumps actual words. Thus why I used the word “comments” in my post. The Daily Beast words it the same way as ss12 did.

“If we don’t solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020...Republicans will not be voting in ’22 or ’24,” Trump said in a statement on Wednesday. “It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do.”

That is the actual quote. The actual quote doesn't accurately match the headline. Is it a smart quote? No, not particularly. Is it meant to discourage voters? Not really, it is meant to motivate sitting lawmakers to keep on an issue that is still important to many voters, even those who have accepted the results. It is meant to keep voters from becoming disaffected with a process that wasn't always following the law (interpretations of indefinite confinement, certain judges acting extra-judicously, partisan groups "curing" ballots and having access to polling locations, irregular ballots, chain of custody issues, etc.).

I don't think Republicans will stay home over a comment like this. The left is giving them plenty of reasons to get to the polls regardless of what Orange Man Bad says or tweets.

Let's Go Brandon!
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

1st of all there was no election fraud in the 2020 election. There for there is nothing to solve. So Trump is telling republicans not to vote in 22 and 24. If you do a search on the topic that's how most sites head line it. All Trump is doing is keeping the "BIG LIE" going.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=trump+...ANNTA1&PC=U531

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ved/ar-AAPtQH0

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...b028316c91016d
    Last edited by ss12; 10-14-2021 at 06:33 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    1st of all there was no election fraud in the 2020 election. There for there is nothing to solve. So Trump is telling republicans not to vote in 22 and 24. If you do a search on the topic that's how most sites head line it.

And there are people who KNOW you are an ANTI AMERICAN SCUMBAG ! So it must be true! Hope you and your family get what you deserve !

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    1st of all there was no election fraud in the 2020 election. There for there is nothing to solve. So Trump is telling republicans not to vote in 22 and 24. If you do a search on the topic that's how most sites head line it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ved/ar-AAPtQH0

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump...b028316c91016d
    3 more worthless checks from mr Hutton…..
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

BBQ, worthless, only in the cult members eyes.

You said you were like E F Hutton didn’t you? You know their story right?

Not enough wind to float those kites you are putting out these days.

Although there have been instances of voter fraud occurring during the 2020 election, officials denied it was of the scale that could have changed the result, thereby giving Trump a second term in office.

That line appears in one of the articles cited in post #6. That source agrees that there were in fact instances of voter fraud. That is what voters of all parties should want eliminated from the process of our elections. In order to have full faith and confidence in our electoral process any hint(s) of impropriety must be eliminated.

Just 20 years ago the roles were reversed and it was the left being apoplectic and upset about the 2000 election, and then again in 2004. The protests of the left brought us the Carter/Baker Report of 2005. That report made over 80 recommendations but by following just seven of those recommendations many problems could have been averted.

1) Voter ID requirements. With the vast expansion of mail-in voting this year, voter ID requirements were less likely. Former President Jimmy Carter, when speaking months after the release of the report, said other countries not known for being examples of democracy had fairer elections than the United States, and stressed the need for photo IDs.

“It’s disgraceful and embarrassing,” the former president said in May 2006. On IDs, Carter said, “Americans have to remember you have to have the equivalent to what we’re requiring to cast a ballot to cash a check or board a plane.”

2) Mail-In and Absentee Voting Risks. Specifically, the report called on states to prohibit third parties or political operatives from collecting ballots—a practice commonly known as “ballot harvesting.”

The report stated: “Absentee ballots remain the largest source of potential voter fraud.”

3) Avoiding Duplicate Registration Across State Lines. The report states, “Invalid voter files, which contain ineligible, duplicate, fictional, or deceased voters, are an invitation to fraud.”

4) Election Observers for Integrity. "All legitimate domestic and international election observers should be granted unrestricted access to the election process, provided that they accept election rules, do not interfere with the electoral process, and respect the secrecy of the ballot,” the 2005 report said.

Partisan observers paid by Mark Zuckerberg who engaged in "curing" ballots do not qualify here.

5) Reliable Voting Machines. Voting machines should no be connected to any outside network.

6) Media Calling Elections.

7) Prosecuting Voter Fraud.

It is too soon to wave off on the 2020 election since many cases and investigations have not yet been adjudicated. Just because Huff Post or CNN wants to move on doesn't mean it is over. I'm not someone who thinks some reinstatement will occur but I do want some of the irregularities exposed and corrected.

Do I have complete confidence in the electoral process? I do in my own township. I do in my own county. I don't have confidence in what occurs in many of the larger cities controlled by a certain "apparatus". My wife has been a poll worker in our township elections for the last 12 years or so. She is state certified to work at polls and she receives periodic training. I asked her, "How do you - cure - a ballot?" She said, "We can't. Any questionable ballot needs to be set aside and an incident report needs to be made on it. We can't add a signature if one is missing or anything like that." But that is exactly what happened in many large city locations where "third parties" paid by Zuck Bucks had access to ballots (Green Bay, Wis as an example) and those third parties were not state certified poll workers. Incorrect absentee ballots need to be mailed back to the voter for corrections, they can't be corrected by poll workers.

It would have been nice if the left would have followed Jimmy Carter's advice instead of exploiting many of his points of correction they asked for back in the early 2000s.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

IQ12 just lost some more IQ!!!!!!!! hahahahahaa

Getting closer to brain dead.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I think we all might consider ignoring SS 12 and his silly Trump rants. It is obvious he is trying to get everyone riled up. I fell for it but no longer. He does hate Trump, but who really should care? Just a thought.

BTW, the liberals know they are cooked starting 2022. People in the middle including independents are getting good look of how inept they are in running things. It will certainly get worse. They are the party of the rich and it is becoming apparent.

One thing you can count on with liberals, every thing they accuse the other side of doing, they are guilty as sin of actually doing themselves. Starting with calling everyone who disagrees with them racists.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    BTW, the liberals know they are cooked starting 2022. People in the middle including independents are getting good look of how inept they are in running things. It will certainly get worse. They are the party of the rich and it is becoming apparent.

One thing you can count on with liberals, every thing they accuse the other side of doing, they are guilty as sin of actually doing themselves. Starting with calling everyone who disagrees with them racists.
    But they have mail order voting on their side ! TRUTH !

Since all of you gullible fools believe there were so much voter fraud you all should follow your cult leaders advice and not vote. Remember what your cult leader said “it’s the most single important things Republicans can do”. Not vote in 22 and 24
    Last edited by ss12; 10-16-2021 at 07:00 AM.

It’s the only hope the dems have ss……must suk knowing that so far in advance…..tick tock tick tock.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I think we all might consider ignoring SS 12 and his silly Trump rants. It is obvious he is trying to get everyone riled up. I fell for it but no longer. He does hate Trump, but who really should care? Just a thought.
    Can one be that really ignorant such as SS Minnow.........if so, God help us!

Default To the anti American scumbag

Did you attend the Evelyn Woodhead sped redding course ? Cuz your comprehension has improved …………..wunderfully !