Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    169

    Default why vote .... if now days its the

    College electoral vote that counts matter the most, NOT the popular pick of the masses of 'America". just the college electoral vote counts.......... not mine not yours............ the up coming generations of the so called future of the world......

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ARCTIC CIRCLE
    Posts
    5,140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNate01 View Post
    College electoral vote that counts matter the most, NOT the popular pick of the masses of 'America". just the college electoral vote counts.......... not mine not yours............ the up coming generations of the so called future of the world......
    Go back to bed !

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4,360

    Default

    Do we really want the presidency decided by a few geographical areas?

    Thank God, the writers of the Constitution had more sense than todays Democrats!
    An army of sheep led by a lion(Trump), is mightier than an army of lions, led by a sheep(Biden).

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In the driver's seat
    Posts
    2,582

    Default

    The republicans have only won (2004) the popular vote time since 1996. If the roles were reverse Zero who would have a different opinion on the popular vote. Areas that have higher population should be represent better than what they are currently. Remember it's "we the people" not we the few.

    I guess you have to make a decision if we have a democracy or a republic.
    Last edited by ss12; 10-18-2021 at 06:23 AM.
    How can you tell Trump was behind the insurrection? Because it failed.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ARCTIC CIRCLE
    Posts
    5,140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    The republicans have only won (2004) the popular vote time since 1996. If the roles were reverse Zero who would have a different opinion on the popular vote. Areas that have higher population should be represent better than what they are currently. Remember it's "we the people" not we the few.

    I guess you have to make a decision if we have a democracy or a republic.
    Can you say Evelyn Woodhead ?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In the driver's seat
    Posts
    2,582

    Default

    Can you admit that you have been con by a conman?
    How can you tell Trump was behind the insurrection? Because it failed.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ARCTIC CIRCLE
    Posts
    5,140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Can you admit that you have been con by a conman?
    Biden didn’t con me one bit ! But you on the other hand have been had ! LOL SOME DA MN MORRIS !!!!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    The republicans have only won (2004) the popular vote time since 1996. If the roles were reverse Zero who would have a different opinion on the popular vote. Areas that have higher population should be represent better than what they are currently. Remember it's "we the people" not we the few.

    I guess you have to make a decision if we have a democracy or a republic.
    Yeah and if you had it your way, every innocent baby would be ripped out of his mothers womb and slaughtered. Thank God, some governors have some morals!

    Thank God, the writers of the Constitution had more morals than any Democrat!
    An army of sheep led by a lion(Trump), is mightier than an army of lions, led by a sheep(Biden).

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    169

    Default

    but that is how it works though now days right gentlemen! Heck i my self was unaware this electoral college crap, where /how did i find out bouts it. Heck no other place than 4m its self! Thanks for wich ever oneS of you have created threads on that.!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In the driver's seat
    Posts
    2,582

    Default

    What's wrong Zero couldn't handle the facts? Then with your above post and you wonder why the republican are losing the popular vote. Typical far right republican didn't like the facts so let change the topic and attack women rights and choices. So easy for a males to make laws that will never effect them. If you really want to stop abortion start castrating males at birth. Don't give males the choice rather to or not. For now on try to say on the topic. If you don't like how the topic is going don't post.

    Glad I was able to pop your bubble. Made my day it was good entertainment to see you lose your composure.
    Last edited by ss12; 10-19-2021 at 09:10 PM.
    How can you tell Trump was behind the insurrection? Because it failed.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In the driver's seat
    Posts
    2,582

    Default

    twister now you see why the republican party has changed voting rights. That's the only way they can win. Here is a video that you might like.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reWRd4tNNfQ&t=283s
    How can you tell Trump was behind the insurrection? Because it failed.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    15,379

    Default

    Let’s go Brandon…….
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ARCTIC CIRCLE
    Posts
    5,140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    What's wrong Zero couldn't handle the facts? Then with your above post and you wonder why the republican are losing the popular vote. Typical far right republican didn't like the facts so let change the topic and attack women rights and choices. So easy for a males to and make laws that will never effect them. If you really want to stop abortion start castrating males at birth. Don't give males the choice rather to or not. For now on try to say on the topic. If you don't like how the topic is going don't post.

    Glad I was able to pop your bubble. Made my day it was good entertainment to see you lose your composure.
    Can you say Evelyn Woodhead ? Da mn you are dumb ……………or off your meds !

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    169

    Default

    surely no system i want to be a part of , especially with out mass majority popular vote. How long has the electoral college deal been in play?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    What's wrong Zero couldn't handle the facts? Then with your above post and you wonder why the republican are losing the popular vote. Typical far right republican didn't like the facts so let change the topic and attack women rights and choices. So easy for a males to make laws that will never effect them. If you really want to stop abortion start castrating males at birth. Don't give males the choice rather to or not. For now on try to say on the topic. If you don't like how the topic is going don't post.

    Glad I was able to pop your bubble. Made my day it was good entertainment to see you lose your composure.
    Obviously you failed reading comprehension!

    Guess your parents thought murdering unborn children was wrong too........correct?
    An army of sheep led by a lion(Trump), is mightier than an army of lions, led by a sheep(Biden).

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    2,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Can you say Evelyn Woodhead ?
    Or Peckerhead???
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    15,379

    Default

    Con man huh? Wait till the Pelosi bill gets passed where the banks have to report any transaction over 600 dollars to the feds…ANY TRANSACTION…….who’s conning whom SS?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In the driver's seat
    Posts
    2,582

    Default

    BBQ I have nothing to worry about the $600 transaction report. I have been on the $10,000 list for a long time. It's nothing new to me. The citizens that have small business are the ones who should be worrying. No more cheating on your taxes. They have to pay for all of these programs some how.
    Last edited by ss12; 10-20-2021 at 04:19 PM.
    How can you tell Trump was behind the insurrection? Because it failed.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    15,379

    Default

    Clearly you haven’t done much reading of what she devil has proposed…..the 10k list,lmao.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    15,379

    Default

    Paying for programs you say? That’s large considering the author…..just sayin
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2022 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.