Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default why vote .... if now days its the

College electoral vote that counts matter the most, NOT the popular pick of the masses of 'America". just the college electoral vote counts.......... not mine not yours............ the up coming generations of the so called future of the world......

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNate01 View Post
    College electoral vote that counts matter the most, NOT the popular pick of the masses of 'America". just the college electoral vote counts.......... not mine not yours............ the up coming generations of the so called future of the world......
    Go back to bed !

Do we really want the presidency decided by a few geographical areas?

Thank God, the writers of the Constitution had more sense than todays Democrats!

The republicans have only won (2004) the popular vote time since 1996. If the roles were reverse Zero who would have a different opinion on the popular vote. Areas that have higher population should be represent better than what they are currently. Remember it's "we the people" not we the few.

I guess you have to make a decision if we have a democracy or a republic.
    Last edited by ss12; 10-18-2021 at 06:23 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    The republicans have only won (2004) the popular vote time since 1996. If the roles were reverse Zero who would have a different opinion on the popular vote. Areas that have higher population should be represent better than what they are currently. Remember it's "we the people" not we the few.

Can you say Evelyn Woodhead ?

Can you admit that you have been con by a conman?
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Can you admit that you have been con by a conman?
    Biden didn’t con me one bit ! But you on the other hand have been had ! LOL SOME DA MN MORRIS !!!!!!

Yeah and if you had it your way, every innocent baby would be ripped out of his mothers womb and slaughtered. Thank God, some governors have some morals!

Thank God, the writers of the Constitution had more morals than any Democrat!

but that is how it works though now days right gentlemen! Heck i my self was unaware this electoral college crap, where /how did i find out bouts it. Heck no other place than 4m its self! Thanks for wich ever oneS of you have created threads on that.!

What's wrong Zero couldn't handle the facts? Then with your above post and you wonder why the republican are losing the popular vote. Typical far right republican didn't like the facts so let change the topic and attack women rights and choices. So easy for a males to make laws that will never effect them. If you really want to stop abortion start castrating males at birth. Don't give males the choice rather to or not. For now on try to say on the topic. If you don't like how the topic is going don't post.

Glad I was able to pop your bubble. Made my day it was good entertainment to see you lose your composure.
    Last edited by ss12; 10-19-2021 at 09:10 PM.

twister now you see why the republican party has changed voting rights. That's the only way they can win. Here is a video that you might like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reWRd4tNNfQ&t=283s

Let’s go Brandon…….
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

What's wrong Zero couldn't handle the facts? Then with your above post and you wonder why the republican are losing the popular vote. Typical far right republican didn't like the facts so let change the topic and attack women rights and choices. So easy for a males to and make laws that will never effect them. If you really want to stop abortion start castrating males at birth. Don't give males the choice rather to or not. For now on try to say on the topic. If you don't like how the topic is going don't post.

Glad I was able to pop your bubble. Made my day it was good entertainment to see you lose your composure.
    Can you say Evelyn Woodhead ? Da mn you are dumb ……………or off your meds !

surely no system i want to be a part of , especially with out mass majority popular vote. How long has the electoral college deal been in play?

What's wrong Zero couldn't handle the facts? Then with your above post and you wonder why the republican are losing the popular vote. Typical far right republican didn't like the facts so let change the topic and attack women rights and choices. So easy for a males to make laws that will never effect them. If you really want to stop abortion start castrating males at birth. Don't give males the choice rather to or not. For now on try to say on the topic. If you don't like how the topic is going don't post.

Obviously you failed reading comprehension!

Guess your parents thought murdering unborn children was wrong too........correct?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Can you say Evelyn Woodhead ?
    Or Peckerhead???
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Con man huh? Wait till the Pelosi bill gets passed where the banks have to report any transaction over 600 dollars to the feds…ANY TRANSACTION…….who’s conning whom SS?

BBQ I have nothing to worry about the $600 transaction report. I have been on the $10,000 list for a long time. It's nothing new to me. The citizens that have small business are the ones who should be worrying. No more cheating on your taxes. They have to pay for all of these programs some how.
    Last edited by ss12; 10-20-2021 at 04:19 PM.

Clearly you haven’t done much reading of what she devil has proposed…..the 10k list,lmao.

Paying for programs you say? That’s large considering the author…..just sayin