Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Very seriously doubt that Mark would’ve been thrown out Had he not been punched in the face like he deserved…..I have absolutely no way of knowing that, let’s just call it a hunch.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC 39 FAN View Post
    This may b time to capitalize on some new t shirt design樂
    "Fergy Time......we beat both No.1 Rockets in one race"

Default Bbq

Well, I have zero faith in the track photographer that helps mold late model racing, so you’re probably right in that

they are testing together at Charlotte tonight

Look, it’s easy to see you’re not a fan of the Rocket owner lol, but you have to admit that Fergy can’t be happy about not being able to start 4th at the DTWC because his crew thought Mark Richards might beat him up.

I don’t disagree with you at all on what they should have done….…..but. woulda , shoulda, coulda never did squat in the heat of a moment like that.

Fergies crew might have acted young and dumb…….the owner of the most successful dirt late model chassis business on earth doesn’t have that same luxury….but, he acted young and dumb anyway and got punched in the gullet because of it.

Works for me, that’s how it’s supposed to happen ….. Bully gets punched in the face for acting like a bully.

^^^^ Post of the month goes to BBQ!!!

I just read the dirt on dirt article …..mark would probably claim my post was a sucker punch…and his foot was pinned…and he never went down….and he wasn’t the aggressor and it’s ok for his guys to come to his rescue blah blah blah.

All that whine pairs nicely with West Virginia stewed possum.

For all the hate you all have for Mark, he and Chris already talked and Mark invited Chris to join the Rocket test session tonight at Charlotte. Sounds like Chris had a good night of testing.

Quote Originally Posted by drich24 View Post
    For all the hate you all have for Mark, he and Chris already talked and Mark invited Chris to join the Rocket test session tonight at Charlotte. Sounds like Chris had a good night of testing.
    That news goes without saying that according to the way that things went down it was Richards that it was Richards that should have been the one to man up and be the first to offer the apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by drich24 View Post
    So Chris did a rocket test w a bloomer chassis?

Testing 4 wheelers , mini bikes and frozen burger recipes.

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH ROLLER View Post
    So Chris did a rocket test w a bloomer chassis?
    He got to use the track without paying. He did his own testing.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

If true, nice olive branch from the rocket camp.

Quote Originally Posted by slmcrewchief99 View Post
    ^^^^ Post of the month goes to BBQ!!!
    I agree, but he seems to make post of the month quite a bit. Everyone else needs to step up their game.

I wasn't going to say anything on the subject, but as long as I am posting, I might as well. First, I'm no fan of Mark's son but after reading Mark's comments in the DoD article, how he can state he doesn't tolerate that kind of driving is complete BS. Josh had the black eye to prove it. That said, with it being dusty and all, I can see how Mark Richards might have thought it was a dirty slide job. Yes, he completely over-reacted, but if I were him and after the season they had, at a race they dominated in the past and 100k on the line, I think frustration got the best of him. So the old guy made a mistake. it happens. He got beat repeatedly, so he got what he deserved. It seems they smoothed it out and Mark did what he could to make it right. That is what a man does. I'd love to hate on the guy and even though Fergy is one of my fav drivers, it's in the past now....hopefully.

The whole dod article when mark said something it was to avoid saying he got beat there too……” all punches were sucker punches to back of my head” , “ I never went down”,” he had my foot pinned so I couldn’t defend myself” …..blah de blah de dah.
    You got beat bud, for acting stupid in the pits……stop acting like you didn’t.

Cool gesture by making it right with the 22 guys, but don’t sit there and act like you were the victim chief……not your best feature.

it was great that Fergy defended his crew guys actions and didn’t disown him to protect his “image “.Also why would Lucas have a rule that says if any team goes into a competitor’s pit the instigators team is removed but if there crew confronts another team in another part of the facility then they evaluate who did what and decide who to punish? Doesn’t it seem like a bigger safety issue if teams have an altercation in a area where vehicles are under power? Imagine fergy panics like Erb did at the USA Nationals when he sees hands coming at him in the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)pit and goes full throttle in the pits or by the scales! Could be a lot of innocent people run over. At least in someone’s pit stall they shouldn’t be under power. I feel the instigator rule should apply anywhere on property if your even going to have a rule. If not just let them throat punch and race like the old days. At least then the drivers may run each other cleaner and smaller under funded teams aren’t punished for defending themselves

Its a miracle!

Two men settled their dispute and no one was shot!.......well done!

Pay attention kids how its supposed to be done!