Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Ferguson & Sheppard DQ

Ferguson & Sheppard

Looks like Mark Richards love to act like a b*tt head to. Both team DQ’d because crew can’t act responsibly.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

true but sh$t happens

I guess some folks can't handle the stress of not winning every week.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Some folks never got beat up as a kid……..” smile for the camera Mark”.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Oh, and grab a frozen hot pocket to put on your eye for the ride home…..it will help with the swelling.

Anyone happen to record this?

Just for the record, I hate it came to what it did because that’s always a “ black eye” for the sport and just reaffirms what a lot of folks think about dirt racing in general.
    I don’t hate that there were black eyes given to those that deserved it though.

Its such a shame that the frustration level in the Rocket camp has risen so high that they have to resort to fisticuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Its such a shame that the frustration level in the Rocket camp has risen so high that they have to resort to fisticuffs.
    I didn't get to see the heat races live, I just saw the replay they showed later in the night, but I don't see what the Rocket team had to be upset about? It was dusty as heck, Fergy passed him, never touched him, and Sheppard drove it into the wall on this own. Did I miss something?

Oh gosh ! ! Did Mark knock fergies car off its stands with his mini bike ? ? Lol...

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    I didn't get to see the heat races live, I just saw the replay they showed later in the night, but I don't see what the Rocket team had to be upset about? It was dusty as heck, Fergy passed him, never touched him, and Sheppard drove it into the wall on this own. Did I miss something?
    Same as I saw it on mavtv replay. It must stem from something else

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC 39 FAN View Post
    Same as I saw it on mavtv replay. It must stem from something else
    It does. Few wins and missing a transfer spot.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Did Fergy steal what was left of the Rocket1's soul now?

Top 5 cars were all Horns Up in the heart of "Rocket country" Just pointing that out!

Was it 7 out of the top 10 all LONGHORNS also ?

Just for the record, I hate it came to what it did because that’s always a “ black eye” for the sport and just reaffirms what a lot of folks think about dirt racing in general.
    I don’t hate that there were black eyes given to those that deserved it though.

Did Fergie hire Casey Roberts as a bodyguard?

Sounds like the only one who was really punished was Ferguson. Starting 4th in the main while Shep was scheduled to be mid pack in a B main. Fergy's crew gotta be smarter than that, know you won the fight on the track, laugh at him mock him carry on but dont touch him.

There's frustration in the rocket camp. 1 year ago, they could do no wrong. Fast forward to 2021 and they are clearly behind longhorn. There team consistency won them the woo title this year. I think Brandon may be busy this off season testing. Tracks start to slick off and these longhorns just get faster. Or all the bilsteins that much better ?

Not all of those top 5 Longhorns we’re on Bilsteins

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    There's frustration in the rocket camp. 1 year ago, they could do no wrong. Fast forward to 2021 and they are clearly behind longhorn. There team consistency won them the woo title this year. I think Brandon may be busy this off season testing. Tracks start to slick off and these longhorns just get faster. Or all the bilsteins that much better ?
    Shocks get too much credit. That sticker on the tube means nothing. Can you do out of the box stuff to get an edge? Sure. I'm not gonna be able to buy that in any brand.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Rockets have been going backward when the brown goes away for years now. The 90/200 LR doesn’t help much in the slick.