Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    Agreed with all that plus their young track announcer did a great job calling the support classes. Could you imagine what that 604 class last lap wreck would have sounded like from some of the better known announcers. At least 30 "Oh my's" from Essex. Only thing I could find is RJ's Racing Updates.
    DeWayne would have had a stroke & died during that wreck!!! The shorter blonde is Ms. Wallace, but I don't remember the taller one.

RJ Sanders. Proud to say I gave him his first opportunity to announce. He was traveling to races and announcing them live on Facebook for a number of years. I got him to come and do an Ultimate race at Dixie (ironically that Senoia's Clint Smith won), After that he worked at Modoc Raceway and Patriot's Park before becoming Senoia's announcer FT this year.

How about my guy Travis Scott's pit reporting. Travis started working for me at 14 and was the voice of the Southern All Stars until I left at the end of 2010. Folks would never believe it when they found out how young he was. This was the first time he had ever done pit reporting. Talented guy who turned just 30 yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by flagone View Post
    RJ Sanders. Proud to say I gave him his first opportunity to announce. He was traveling to races and announcing them live on Facebook for a number of years. I got him to come and do an Ultimate race at Dixie (ironically that Senoia's Clint Smith won), After that he worked at Modoc Raceway and Patriot's Park before becoming Senoia's announcer FT this year.

How about my guy Travis Scott's pit reporting. Travis started working for me at 14 and was the voice of the Southern All Stars until I left at the end of 2010. Folks would never believe it when they found out how young he was. This was the first time he had ever done pit reporting. Talented guy who turned just 30 yesterday.
    Both are great, tell you what is happening without all the theatrics. OH BABY.................

I see Moran didn't make it Saturday either.

Surprisingly it was Maddens first win since May.
    2021 race count
    6 events

So did Marlar have anything left for Madden before he got hung up behind Erb?
    Formerly 66#1

Quote Originally Posted by AllenK View Post
    So did Marlar have anything left for Madden before he got hung up behind Erb?
    No he did not