Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Trump to launch his own social media platform called TRUTH Social

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

And you know it will cause some major sphincter muscle tightening in and around the beltway…..it’s gonna be fun to watch them all come unglued.

Again
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

BBQ, It's going to be a great social media platform where a cult leader can finally direct his followers to the promise land. A place where they can worship and feel his ego with praise.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

if it has anything to do with the truth , well lets just say you probably want fit in......

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    BBQ, It's going to be a great social media platform where a cult leader can finally direct his followers to the promise land. A place where they can worship and feel his ego with praise.
    Trump is not a cult leader or a cult period. But you are a WOKE cult member!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

So if it’s what you say, the dems will just dismiss it ……right?

Want to make any kind of wager on if that will happen?

With everything you have said . You simply have nothing to say . What an air head .
    Blowin like a breeze .

Stated goal is to encourage honest and open discussion without discrimination against political ideology. But terms of service forbids users from talking negatively about the site, the company, or employees. Funny if not so obviously hypocritical.
    I hate time trials.

The democrats will just fuel it. Thanks to the cult leader the republicans lost the House, Senate and the presidency. He already proven that he does more harm to the republican party than the democrat party. If Trump is still the voice of the republican party let him talk. Trump has been a failed at everything he has done his whole life. Trump has never been able to tell the truth. Its ironic he is calling it the Truth social. Cracks me up.
    Last edited by ss12; 10-22-2021 at 10:46 AM.

Kazual, what would you expect from a cult leaders social media site?

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Woke cult member?.........Gilligans more like CNN nuthugger!

The democrats will just fuel it. Thanks to the cult leader the republicans lost the House, Senate and the presidency. He already proven that he does more harm to the republican party than the democrat party. If Trump is still the voice of the republican party let him talk. Trump has been a failed at everything he has done his whole life. Trump has never been able to tell the truth. Its ironic he is calling it the Truth social. Cracks me up.
    I will remind you of this post in 2022…..is that ok?

Dude you hitting’ the sauce a little too much ? Your comprension hasn’t improved AT ALL !!

According to SS12 Trump has failed at everything he has ever tried to do. Now that is full proof that ss12 has been swallowed up by the morons. Lets just start with Trump being elected President. So we call his run for President a failure????

SS12 if you are going to continue to bait us, at least show some common sense while trying. Making inane statements just makes you look stupid.

Er……………………….

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    According to SS12 Trump has failed at everything he has ever tried to do. Now that is full proof that ss12 has been swallowed up by the morons. Lets just start with Trump being elected President. So we call his run for President a failure????

SS12 if you are going to continue to bait us, at least show some common sense while trying. Making inane statements just makes you look stupid.
    Gilligan lost his mind, i mean bait, when the SS Minnow sunk. Not even Skipper could save it!

I just find it kind of funny.

When we on the right/conservative side were squawking about the obvious tactics of censorship coming from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etal, it was those on the left who said, "If you don't like it, start your own social media platform(s)." These are private companies, you're supposed to believe in the private sector so just do it yourself.

So they did.

They started Parlar, Rumble, and some others and when they started to take off the left's reaction was - get big tech to collude into de-platforming them in their infancy. Since big tech controls most of the server space on the world wide web it was initially successful but only for a short time.

So now Orange Man Bad starts up his own site. Great! Good for him. Let's see how it takes off and how it goes. Free speech guys. I'm interested in seeing how this goes. I'm sure there will be a few hiccups and growing pains but it could take off real nice. Let's face it, trust of the main stream media is at an all time low and trust of Facebook is right down there with them. Competition could be very good and much needed in social media right now.

I wouldn't go so far as to call Donald Trump any kind of cult leader because, he didn't start any kind of cult. Trump was just smart enough to really listen and connect with the ones who were feeling more and more let down by the two parties with barely a dimes worth of difference between them. People who were jazzed up by the TEA Party movement, people who were feeling this country was being sold out, people feeling less and less trust in the DC system. I never personally cared for the guy in the beginning but the more and more sh!t they threw at him, the more I came to support him.

Look, being in law enforcement for over 30 years I started out with having a high regard for the FBI. No more, no way. It used to be the left that had the suspicions over the CIA and NSA but now they seem to be best of buds. Remember during Obama's admin when Lois Lerner and the IRS went after conservative groups? For that matter, remember JournoList? The leftists have become nothing but commies using statist commie tactics when they get power.

But hey, Let's Go Brandon!
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Haha he TRUST trump the dump is some type of savior , tsk tsk the highest of authority has you right where they want you ! Hey may no be leader of the cult be he sure is down with the luciferianS of the world ! You just oblivious to the darker side !

How many shares did you buy Buford?
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNate01 View Post
    Haha he TRUST trump the dump is some type of savior , tsk tsk the highest of authority has you right where they want you ! Hey may no be leader of the cult be he sure is down with the luciferianS of the world ! You just oblivious to the darker side !
    Because Biden and harris are so honest being puppets for Barry? Come on Nate…..