Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    How many shares did you buy Buford?
    Like Trump himself, I don’t think his platform is for sale…..
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Stated goal is to encourage honest and open discussion without discrimination against political ideology. But terms of service forbids users from talking negatively about the site, the company, or employees. Funny if not so obviously hypocritical.
    So you don't go for freedom of speech.. I've been suspecting that!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Kazual, what would you expect from a cult leaders social media site?
    You have got to be the leader of pointless, unfounded, idiotic, and pointless speech. Did I mention clueless and lieing????

Dems latest inane idea. Tax Billionaires on unrealized stock market gains to fund their latest attempt to get more illegal voters into the Country with 2 trillion dollar scheme. So Billionaires are taxed on money while it is invested. If the money suffers loss, no tax, but once it starts recovering making money it gets taxed again.

To be clear the investor has never cashed in the money from investments but then would be taxed twice on gains, then a third time on that same money when it is cashed in. Think I am making this up? Check out what tax the rich scam included in the new 2 trillion dollar inflation give away.

I am astounded how any clearing thinking person can justify these lunatics on the left and their lying hair brained ideas? To me it is not Dem vs Rep. It is insanity versus common sense!!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Dems latest inane idea. Tax Billionaires on unrealized stock market gains to fund their latest attempt to get more illegal voters into the Country with 2 trillion dollar scheme. So Billionaires are taxed on money while it is invested. If the money suffers loss, no tax, but once it starts recovering making money it gets taxed again.

To be clear the investor has never cashed in the money from investments but then would be taxed twice on gains, then a third time on that same money when it is cashed in. Think I am making this up? Check out what tax the rich scam included in the new 2 trillion dollar inflation give away.

I am astounded how any clearing thinking person can justify these lunatics on the left and their lying hair brained ideas? To me it is not Dem vs Rep. It is insanity versus common sense!!

Thats all just bs talk it will go no place... Even if it did it would effect a few hundred people tops. Billionaires only or those who make over 100 million a year for 3 years in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post

Not to mention the bill that calls for Climate Change Refugees to come to the US.

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    Thats all just bs talk it will go no place... Even if it did it would effect a few hundred people tops. Billionaires only or those who make over 100 million a year for 3 years in a row.
    You do not understand, so you must be a democrat supporter. If they impose this tax then the stock market takes a major hit as does the economy. Billionaires will simply move to other Countries and or find other ways to invest their money. Taxing the rich is a tax on the middle class. Poop runs down hill and this is a prime example.

Democraps sell this nonsense of tax the rich and pay the fair share because they know that many of their supporters are clueless sheep. It often does work, but it does the Country no good what soever

BBQ - “Like Trump himself, I don’t think his platform is for sale…..”Technically true about the platform but the Trump shell company which “is” publicly traded announced plans to acquire the platform which caused its stock value to take off. Then when the shine wore off after a day or so it’s now tumbling. Be interesting to see how it goes. As far as him not being for sale let’s say we will agree to disagree,,,,,,.
    I hate time trials.

If it’s any consolation he isn’t alone in Washington, entire government is on the take.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    You have got to be the leader of pointless, unfounded, idiotic, and pointless speech. Did I mention clueless and lieing????
    You actually posted an accurate and complete synopsis of yourself and your lack of dirt racing awareness. Bravo bedwetter! Hahahahaaa

Default Kaz

I will respectfully agree that maybe he is for sale….just not to the same cronies the rest of them in Washington are.

As for the “they are all on the take” comment……true also, some just way more than others.

The mod squad of pelosi,Schiff and Schumer some of the worst offenders on the list.

I think they blew it on the name…..should have named it “ trumpet”.

You heard it here first….and if they do name it that eventually “ I wanna get mines “ for the suggestion.

Share and share alike, right?

BBQ, find it hard to think of many congressional folks that I think of as clean. Certainly Nancy and Ole Chuckster have made out well. For all my consternation about Washington the most disgusting thing is the current lobbying situation. HITH did we ever allow such a scummy and twisted program to exist within our government?
    I hate time trials.

His administration is over, why is it so hard for him to move on?

It’s over about as much as Obama’s is……sorry of that hurts anyone’s feelings.

BBQ, find it hard to think of many congressional folks that I think of as clean. Certainly Nancy and Ole Chuckster have made out well. For all my consternation about Washington the most disgusting thing is the current lobbying situation. HITH did we ever allow such a scummy and twisted program to exist within our government?
    All designed by the folks that are being lobbied…….just a way to deflect blame and consequence.
    And get no blood on their hands.

Oh, and collect money….lots and lots of money.

Using the number of 15, Anyone want to take the over/ under as the number of vacations that Mrs. Pelosi has actually paid for in the last 5 years?

Quote Originally Posted by 4jamorgan View Post
    His administration is over, why is it so hard for him to move on?
    Is that you 2015 CNN, MSNBC, or any other lame stream media?

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    You actually posted an accurate and complete synopsis of yourself and your lack of dirt racing awareness. Bravo bedwetter! Hahahahaaa
    You're getting downright silly, Dementia, setting in??????