Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Josh Bayko

The bodies the years ago were still pretty flat, and the frames do have rake built into the roofs and that isn’t going to change. You can move the t-bars up or down to achieve a flat deck. If the deck has to stay at 39” because of fuel cell location, then move the front bar up to 39” too. The rake in the deck needs to go.

As far as obsoleting parts, I’ve only ever really said that about shocks, and I stand by that. Standard canister shocks are not, and have never been, the big problem with super late models.
    I’m not going to look it up but I’m pretty sure you said a bunch of parts. Anyway I know you was dead set against enforcing/changing any thing about the bodies back then even as some were saying they were going in the wrong direction and it was hurting the sport.
    Mike
    I hate the Steelers more than I hate the Buckeyes !

Facebook

The problem sanctioning bodies face when they outlaw certain parts is that racers leave the sanctioning body and go race for a sanctioning body that allows the outlawed parts. A competing sanctioning body will welcome the outlawed cars , as a result changes are hard to make in racing to cut costs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Runner View Post
    The problem sanctioning bodies face when they outlaw certain parts is that racers leave the sanctioning body and go race for a sanctioning body that allows the outlawed parts. A competing sanctioning body will welcome the outlawed cars , as a result changes are hard to make in racing to cut costs.
    But Francis and Kenneda are supposedly on the same page.

Quote Originally Posted by JabberJaws83 View Post
    But is it the right page To keep the sport moving forward and cutting costs so teams can continue to race?
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

Quote Originally Posted by JabberJaws83 View Post
    The sanctions have observed each others tech. They still listen to guys cry about self- inflicted shock costs and ignore the wedge bodies on the track. Everyone thinks you need 200 more horsepower because "shocks". It just isn't so.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

I agree with both of you totally. Nobody wants to fix the most simple piece of the puzzle and I don’t get it.

Follow the money trail ……you will.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Default Bbq

Unfortunately, I know you are correct