Default Republicans introduce bills to impeach Biden

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Are they going to impeach all of the doubles too?????
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Default MESUS - DICTATOR (Biden’s a B***h)

For the cult worshippers the adoration of the cult leader is ecstasy. For everyone outside the cult it's abject horror.

So.....are you still having wet dreams over Bumbling Brandon?......4m'ers wanna know!

Zero we all know if the conman would pull his crank of his pants were your lips would be. I see you can't come up with anything on your own. You are definitely not a leader just a follower. You can call President Biden what ever you want. It doesn't bother me one bit. What happen to "he's your president" you still should support him. That's what all of you republicans were telling me when the conman was in office. Hypocrites?

President Biden doesn't give me wet dreams like the Conman did and still does for you. What does give me climax is reading your post and knowing I frustrated you "again".
    Last edited by ss12; 10-23-2021 at 09:20 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

You can support someone and still tell them they are facking up…….or at least that’s the way it used to be.

And for you to admonish someone for not being able to come up with with “ anything on his own”…… is like Kamala admonishing Hillary for wearing ugly pant suits.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

BBQ you are a typical republican. When you don't have a good counter you attack women. Does this make you feel superior?

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Zero we all know if the conman would pull his crank of his pants were your lips would be. I see you can't come up with anything on your own. You are definitely not a leader just a follower. You can call President Biden what ever you want. It doesn't bother me one bit. What happen to "he's your president" you still should support him. That's what all of you republicans were telling me when the conman was in office. Hypocrites?

President Biden doesn't give me wet dreams like the Conman did and still does for you. What does give me climax is reading your post and knowing I frustrated you "again".
    And yet youre the one who paid your union boss to go down on to keep a job!

Oh the hypocrisy!

BBQ you are a typical republican. When you don't have a good counter you attack women. Does this make you feel superior?
    My counter and it’s example of the hypocrisy of you giving somebody grief over not coming up with anything original was spot on……

The only woman I attacked apparently was you…….and to answer the question of superiority in that regard, my answer is a hard yes.

And I’m not a republican btw…..I’m not that easy to label.

I'm on board with Let's Go Brandon. No way in he!! I want Harris.

If these are the choices for the immediate term, I will accept it and I know who I will root for since there is no option three on the table. I hope the dementia patient from the crime family makes it to the end of his term because after the mid terms his chances of doing much damage will be greatly diminished.

I'm not into revenge impeachment either. Just because the left used it as a cheap political tool devoid of serious reason doesn't mean the right needs to as well. Even though, the screw ups of this bunch have reached some epic levels already I say let enough of those squishy independents and moderates really get a feel for what these commies would like to do and let it sink in.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Every time I see pelosi I think of the movie hocus pocus……..can’t quite put my finger on it?

You imagine so much. It's called leftist brainwashing.....
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!