Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Max Blair

I think Max and Viper already being together and having chemistry will help. It's not like January's events will be their first together. But I'm not making any predictions. Was just looking for a general consensus from anyone.
    Last edited by NeedforLM$peed; 10-28-2021 at 01:24 PM.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Talent alone does not win you a title in any form of racing.
    Tell Usain Bolt or Secretariat that😜
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by JimBo View Post
    I will take that bet. $100 says he does not win the WOO Championship in 2022. And at $100 I'm letting you off easy.
    I'd say it's a good bet that he doesn't make it to the end. Many try and few finish it that 1st time. No knocks on him. Just reality.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Tell Usain Bolt or Secretariat that
    You got me there. I guess i should have said motorsports.

Everyone knew…..just funning with ya.

I really think somebody like a Larson could jump in any joe shmo Saturday night late model and kick the snot out of everybody though…sometimes people are just that dam good.

Not if Rumley isn't there
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    Not if Rumley isn't there
    Larson doesn't need rumley. He's not there in the 57 sprint car or the 5 car on sundays

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC 39 FAN View Post
    Larson doesn't need rumley. He's not there in the 57 sprint car or the 5 car on sundays
    Where are we talking about Sprint cars and nascar. I was responding to BBQ who was talking about Joe Schmo's LM.

What a dummy.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Max will have a solid year, I'm saying at least 4 wins on the tour. This is a year of gaining experience and trying to have the best possible results. Will there be some struggles? You bet. Everyone has them. But,, He's s the best late model driver in the area. Viper and Max are on the same page when it comes to what they want to do and the goals they are set out to reach. It's about time he gets his chance.
    Last edited by txl9t; 10-29-2021 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Spelling error

Quote Originally Posted by txl9t View Post
    Max will have a solid year, I'm saying at least 4 wins on the tour. This is a year of gaining experience and trying to have the best possible results. Will there be some struggles? You bet. Everyone has them. But,, He's s the best late model driver in the area. Viper and Max are on the same page when it comes to what they want to do and the goals they are set out to reach. It's about time he gets his chance.
    Agreed, hope he does well

Is there reason to believe his WoO results away from home next year will be better than his WoO results near home were this year?

I don't see how anyone can think that.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

I was actually talking about Larson being just that good…….. rumley doesn’t have anything to to do with any of the schmo racing family operation that I’m aware of.

You're correct, Larson doesn't need to have Rumley there to win in sprint cars.....He has Paul Silva there.

Shut up ritchie.

Quote Originally Posted by IGNATZ View Post
    You're correct, Larson doesn't need to have Rumley there to win in sprint cars.....He has Paul Silva there.
    I don't know Larson from Bell. Well i guess i do but what i see is Larson is able to relay what the car is doing back to his chiefs really well and also is able to get every last ounce out of it. When you surround yourself with smart hard working people you get results. Larson seems to know his role and just goes to work in the car and lets the chiefs do the other end

Quote Originally Posted by lmcryn2 View Post
    Shut up ritchie.
    Hi Phil you back again I see. Must have found your old password

Not sure if he will challenge for a championship in the first year, but will definitely be favorite to win RoY and will be competitive most nights and I can see him winning a few races. I’ve watched him locally and regionally since he started racing and he definitely has the talent and he rarely drives over his head or through anyone. Consistently runs up front and has always taken care of his equipment while running on a lower budget than most front runners. Really good to see him get a chance and wish him and team nothing but success. He’s definitely earned the chance and it’s great to see someone who has worked for it get the opportunity.