Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: National 100

Gonna be interesting to see HTF video and see what there thoughts were on Dalton Cook sending them over the edge.

I am sure I will get hammered for saying this but 25 cars at a race that pays 20k?

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    I am sure I will get hammered for saying this but 25 cars at a race that pays 20k?
    You should be used to it considering some of the other dumb stuff you come up with.
    2021 race count
    6 events

It's like having a bobsled race in Miami, while taking a week to do it.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Ever since they started acting like idiots a few years ago, and stopped the Friday and Saturday features, it's draw to competitors has gone down. Hard to come for so long for just 20k.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Interesting visual I had there…….thanks for that.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Payout is only going to carry so far for so long when you run a horrible event. I've heard nothing but horror stories about this event for the past several years. Drivers are only going to put up with that for so long.

Heard a few drivers say this year was better so maybe they're on the way to getting it turned around. Isn't someone different/new running/promoting the joint this year?

Quote Originally Posted by weatherman85 View Post
    Payout is only going to carry so far for so long when you run a horrible event. I've heard nothing but horror stories about this event for the past several years. Drivers are only going to put up with that for so long.

Heard a few drivers say this year was better so maybe they're on the way to getting it turned around. Isn't someone different/new running/promoting the joint this year?
    The best driver in the country had no issues taking 20k home with him. Has to be more to it than that.

Overton who grew up 4 hrs from EAMS in the DoD interview "I know it's a long weekend, but we wouldn't spend it any other way than racing."
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    Overton who grew up 4 hrs from EAMS in the DoD interview "I know it's a long weekend, but we wouldn't spend it any other way than racing."
    Big deal. Plenty of other capable drivers within a 5 to 6hr haul that chose to stay home. Its just sad honestly.

Big deal. Plenty of other capable drivers within a 5 to 6hr haul that chose to stay home. Its just sad honestly.
    I wasn't responding to you. I was just sharing that in general. Please don't respond to my posts unless I call upon you directly.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    I wasn't responding to you. I was just sharing that in general. Please don't respond to my posts unless I call upon you directly.
    Sir!
    Yes Sir!

I am so sorry, please do not put me into the hole!

Sir I beg of you!

Quote Originally Posted by 4wide View Post
    Gonna be interesting to see HTF video and see what there thoughts were on Dalton Cook sending them over the edge.
    It was the dirtiest move this race has seen since Parker Martin did Parker Martin things last year.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    The National 100 epitomizes all that is wrong with race management. It’s a sh!tshow most every year. I think they only ran 10 support classes this year, so there’s your improvement.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Quote Originally Posted by t3r3e3 View Post
    It was the dirtiest move this race has seen since Parker Martin did Parker Martin things last year.
    From what I saw on the video it looked like the 44 car was bouncing off of anything close to him. And the run in with the 10 car was bush league for sure. Guess he had it in for the 10 because he flat plowed him and should have been parked for that move! Jmo