Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

He is still the prez of the USA and I’ve said all along I respect and support that office …….it’s hard these days but I still do…..thank goodness for the checks and balances we have.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Yea they really work well ?

If they didn’t we would be Haiti……

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNate01 View Post
    wait im not done fuk too fuk that . you peopels spit out basically same exact crap to a T or along the very simular lines. Directed at peoples of my kinds. Well all that to me is COMMON thoguht. THAT to me is YOUS not being authentic you! Ultimate reality WE our MOST TRUEST INDVIUAL SELF has VERY LITTLE TO SPEACK /VOCALIZE if anything at all!
    You Peoples of your kind are just what this country needs to rid its self of . Your ignorance
    of the post you put on here , tells us we have special ( peoples ) as you put it , are just the
    ones we have care for . Means we have work to do . A special place we can put ( PEOPLES ) so
    you don't harm your self or anyone . We have stood by and stayed silent , It is time to stand
    against ignorance and get back normalcy . As long as we sit by and let ignorance have a voice ,
    its our fault for leaving it grow . And for your authentic feelings they are to wacked for me .

We are well on our way !! To being Haiti or worse !

I’m guessing you’ve never been to Haiti? We are in a weird spot right now in the USA for sure but not even close to that sheethole.
    I’m as frustrated as most normal non lib Americans, but now is the time to be thankful for what we have versus mad about what we don’t ….because there are folks and countries much, much, much worse off than what we have it right now.

Then it’s ok to give up a little more and a little more and soon we are there ! It’s only been 10 months of this as$ clown and how far we have fallen ! I usually agree with most of what you say but on this we will have to agree to disagree !

Now they indict Stave Bannon because they don't like what he is saying and they need to shut him up. The DOJ has been turned into a Gestapo. They busted in on Project Veritas also for their work in exposing these Commies and their agendas. Nobody is really safe from this government.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Adam Schiff is STILL Lying about the Steele Dossier! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy0zALJkdnU

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Now they indict Stave Bannon because they don't like what he is saying and they need to shut him up. The DOJ has been turned into a Gestapo. They busted in on Project Veritas also for their work in exposing these Commies and their agendas. Nobody is really safe from this government.
    Sounds like Haiti .........or worse !

We can certainly disagree dirtman…. And I’m with you on the frustration level.

But come on man, comparing the U.S.A to Haiti ( sure they are both countries) Is like comparing Biden to trump( sure they were/are both presidents.)….the titles are the only thing both have in common.

The checks and balances are already in effect…que Virginia , que the upcoming midterms…..the tide Is already going out on this administration and most of what the current crap they are doing will be undone.

A lot of hate in this country right now….but Haiti…..nope.

I began being interested in political machinations back in my college years and have watched relatively closely ever since. I have found that very few lying, crooked politicians ever get what they have coming to them. That goes for both parties and ideologies...........until recently. The permanently imbedded bureaucracy, activist judges, along with a dishonest media and academia have now become powerful to a point that someone such as a Steve Bannon will get made and example of. But, people as corrupt and felonious as the rapist president and his enabling wife will never face honest justice. I won't even go into the felonious $hit that hussein pulled as his administration was on it's way out the door, with very little scrutiny and virtually no consequences of any kind.

I know, I know, I'm probably excessively cynical but all indications are that those of a certain ideology do not come to justice as readily as those on the other side of things. I could site many, many instances but most of you are already aware of what I'm talking about. I hope this trend can be reversed as to make it fair and just for all but I really don't see that happening given the incessant and constant indoctrination present in our education system. I hope I'm wrong. I've been wrong many times before.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    I began being interested in political machinations back in my college years and have watched relatively closely ever since. I have found that very few lying, crooked politicians ever get what they have coming to them. That goes for both parties and ideologies...........until recently. The permanently imbedded bureaucracy, activist judges, along with a dishonest media and academia have now become powerful to a point that someone such as a Steve Bannon will get made and example of. But, people as corrupt and felonious as the rapist president and his enabling wife will never face honest justice. I won't even go into the felonious $hit that hussein pulled as his administration was on it's way out the door, with very little scrutiny and virtually no consequences of any kind.

I know, I know, I'm probably excessively cynical but all indications are that those of a certain ideology do not come to justice as readily as those on the other side of things. I could site many, many instances but most of you are already aware of what I'm talking about. I hope this trend can be reversed as to make it fair and just for all but I really don't see that happening given the incessant and constant indoctrination present in our education system. I hope I'm wrong. I've been wrong many times before.
    Just ask General Flynn !

Thats funny........not too long ago we were basically a Christian nation! And now look whats happened!

You know why we are called the RIGHT.........because we are!

That may be abrasive, but its the truth!

Boom…………..excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Thats funny........not too long ago we were basically a Christian nation! And now look whats happened!

You know why we are called the RIGHT.........because we are!

That may be abrasive, but its the truth!
    Yeap your reich. The only god you are going to need is Trump, trumpism is the only religion you are going to need.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...t=0&ajaxserp=0
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Do you really insist on calling a movement of the people to save America a "cult"????
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

He is a lifelong union cult member…….nice enough guy , but is all he knows.

I do find it funny that someone that paid a fee every day to clock in at work is joking about reichs though.