Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Hey ss12 just a thought .....

" I no fool , trump in deeper than what some will ever began o think twice about" leader of the cult heck no, simple as this fukk ya he sold his soul to the devil ! If anything he was BORN INTO IT........ Like stated just some thoughts circulating in the heart .

You 2 could be lovers! smh

Like Schumer and pelosi? That’s gross.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNate01 View Post
    " I no fool , trump in deeper than what some will ever began o think twice about" leader of the cult heck no, simple as this fukk ya he sold his soul to the devil ! If anything he was BORN INTO IT........ Like stated just some thoughts circulating in the heart .
    Trump a lost soul???? Maybe you just joined the WOKE idiot club????
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Correct me if I’m wrong here ……but if someone gets woke up, doesn’t that mean they were sleeping to begin with?

Like Schumer and pelosi? That’s gross

Well, you got one who's ship sank in a storm, and another, whose ship sailed away a long time ago!

Most likely more awake an aware that good majority of you !!! An ss12 seems be right there with me to ......

For my final answer. Yes dump man trump was born into the cult .but not many of you would EVER Trust that . If he was to give all truth . Y'all retarded heads fall right off yal shoulders ......

Most likely more awake an aware that good majority of you !!! An ss12 seems be right there with me to ......
    And I ask again …..if you got woke up or made “ more aware”…..weren’t you asleep or oblivious before?

It’s a serious question.

I would keep that 411 to myself!

Just know this crap is not rocket science to come to reality with!!! Trump is no diff that Biden , or Obama or bushes and Clinton's!!!!!

(Barcue) more aware than eve before in my life guy ! Aye barcue like I have stated a few different times directed at my "12 disciple's" have witnessed some one go through an awaking crap, heck with that awaking crap. Simple as this I've become fully SELF AWARE! Initated into divne self or also know as "GODs" "Jesus is the WORDS Jesus is the WAY"

"Know YOUR complete NATURE is to be fully AWARE of THEE SELF an REALITY". "To connect with God is to discover your fullest self!" YOUR FULLEST NATURE IS WAITING TO BE DISCOVERED BY YOU !!!!!

Just know this crap is not rocket science to come to reality with!!! Trump is no diff that Biden , or Obama or bushes and Clinton's!!!!!
    Pull back the curtain and look what he can do !

Ok Nate….I’ll make it simpler for you.

What are you doing right before someone wakes you up?

Just answer the question if you can.

"Know YOUR complete NATURE is to be fully AWARE of THEE SELF an REALITY". "To connect with God is to discover your fullest self!" YOUR FULLEST NATURE IS WAITING TO BE DISCOVERED BY YOU !!!!!
    Though does not know what thee is talking about!!!! hahahahahah
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Huge difference........Trump is a self-made billionaire through capitalism, not self-serving govt employeees like the other clowns!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Though does not know what thee is talking about!!!! hahahahahah
    thee is MORE THAN DEEPLY AWARE what I TALKING ABOUTS ........................ these things EXPLOIT my destructive NATURE .............. Drive me mad ............

Nate , you might be awake . But being in a cave like mentality , Reading some of your post .
    Your deep in there . And you agreeing with ss , is like you standing in line voting with the dead .

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Nate , you might be awake . But being in a cave like mentality , Reading some of your post . Your deep in there . And you agreeing with ss , is like you standing in line voting with the dead .
    all ''37 years'' of my existence i still have yet to vote , so me being shot standing ln line to vote will NOT happen!