Joe Godsey Bests 42nd Annual Spooker Field at Tri-State for Fifth Win of ‘21
Jeff Roth Registers Top-10 Finish in Finale

BENTONVILLE, Ark. (10/25/21) – Taking advantage of the rare opportunity to race close to the Roth Motorsports home base, Joe Godsey scored his fifth victory of 2021 on Saturday night in his Homes by Roth No. 14G Waco Title / Ridout Lumber Company/ Kimbel Services / MB Customs / Bill Tranter Late Model.

The $3,000 triumph came during the 42nd Annual Spooker at Oklahoma’s Tri-State Speedway.

“My car was an absolute dream to drive Saturday night. I could put it anywhere I wanted it to go. This win is dedicated to Ami Roth and Randy Roth. They do so much for us and unfortunately haven’t been able to travel with us much lately. I want to thank them from the bottom of my heart for everything they do for us. Ami is our pillar, and she’s going through a rough patch, so this win is especially for her,” Godsey shared. “Team Roth is more than just a team, we are family. I want to personally say thanks to them for helping me live my dreams and for believing in us.”

On Saturday evening, Jeff Roth and Joe Godsey made the trek to Tri-State Speedway (Pocola, Okla.) to compete in the final night of the 42nd annual Spooker weekend. In a field of 22 Late Models, Roth secured his spot into the main event with a third-place finish in his heat race, while Joe passed four cars to pick up the eight-lap victory.

Winning by more than a three-second margin in the feature, Godsey cruised to his fifth win of the year, which came ahead of Cole Wells, Justin Wells, Scott Crigler, and Chandler Petty. He bagged a $3,000 prize for his winning performance.

Jeff Roth carried a steady pace throughout the 25-lapper to finish ninth.

For full results from this event please visit www.Tri-StateSpeedway.com

The team is currently undecided of where they’ll race next. Once dates are firmed up, they will be posted at www.TeamRothMotorsports.com .

Roth Motorsports would like to thank their principal and associate sponsors including Homes by Roth, Carbusters, Ridout Lumber Company, Waco Title, Ross Construction, Kimbel Services, Roth Family Farm, Brucebilt Performance, Shock Squad, G&S Insulating, S&M Exteriors Inc, Surfaces Quality Stone, Homescape Realty, Midwest Automation, Car Crazy Carwash, BBP Customs, West Pest Control, Penske Racing Shocks, FK Rod Ends, Maxima Racing Oils, Earnhardt Technologies Group, Cornett Racing Engines, Winning Edge Carburetion, Eibach, Wiles Driveshafts, Maxima Racing Oils, Pro Glow, Airshok, DCE Fabrication, Race-Fan, HMS, Hoosier Tire, RE Suspensions, Inc., All Star Performance, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For the latest team news and updates on Roth Motorsports, please visit www.TeamRothMotorsports.com .

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)