Drake Troutman Bests Bedford for 20th Victory of 2021
Drydene World Short Track Championship at Charlotte Up Next

HYNDMAN, Pa. (10/27/21) – Drake Troutman stormed to his 20th victory of the 2021 season on Saturday night with a winning performance in his Smith Transport / RFI Resources No. 7 MB Customs Race Car / Lasalle Racing Engine Modified at Bedford Speedway.

“We had a good weekend at Bedford. In the Modified I started first in the heat race and won, and then started first in the feature and won with an amazing race with Mike Altobelli Jr.! We won our Super Late Model B-Main, which gave us the 20th-starting spot for the feature. I wasn’t going anywhere, so I pulled in early to save the laps on my engine. We had a great car, we just got behind early in the weekend,” Troutman shared. I’m glad to have picked up another win to put us up to win #20 on the season! Can’t thank all my sponsors, crew, family, and supporters enough for everything that they do for me!”

Drake Troutman invaded Bedford Speedway (Bedford, Pa.) on Friday afternoon to pull double duty in both the Super Late Model and Modified ranks in the fourth annual Keystone Cup. Drawing 43 Late Models for the two-day event, Troutman recorded the 11th-fastest time in his qualifying group before placing 11th in his preliminary feature.

Transferring into the B-Main on Saturday, Drake streaked to a 10-lap consolation victory, which positioned him 20th on the starting grid for the $25,000-to-win Keystone Cup. He was credited with a 23rd-place outing after pulling off early to save his equipment.

After storming to a convincing victory in his Modified heat race on Friday, Troutman turned back challenges from a hard-charging Mike Altobelli Jr. in the feature on Saturday to capture his 20th win of the season, which was worth $2,000. He took the checkers ahead of Altobelli, Jerry Foster, Beau Aikey, and Donnie Farlling.

For complete results from the weekend, please visit www.BedfordSpeedway.com .

Next on tap for the team is a trip to The Dirt Track at Charlotte for the sixth annual Drydene World Short Track Championship this Thursday-Saturday. The weekend includes a $600-to-win Modified program on Thursday evening capped by a $4,000-to-win finale on Saturday.

For more information on the weekend, please visit https://dirtcar.com/events/world-sho...-championship/ .

Drake Troutman Racing would like to thank all of their marketing partners, which include Smith Transport, RFI Resources, Wheeler Fleet Solutions, Shaffer Construction, D&R Trucking, Stone Natural Resources, Thunderhill Trucking, Thomas Cumberland, MB Customs Modifieds, LaSalle Racing Engines, Shoe’s Diesel Performance, Glassmere Fuel Service, Rice Tire, Claar’s Notary, Merkel’s Wing and A Prayer, I-65 Transport LLC, Wilson Wraps, CMD Shocks, MB Customs Race Cars, Swift Springs, Legendary Continuation Cars, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Drake Troutman Racing, please visit the team website at www.DrakeTroutmanRacing.com well as their social media channels at http://www.facebook.com/Drake-THE-KI...4626074232452/, www.twitter.com/RacingDrake and www.instagram.com/troutmandrake/ .

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)