Logan Roberson Teams Up with Rusty Webb Racing
Virginia Racer Debuts with Team this Saturday at 411 Motor Speedway

WAYNESBORO, Va. (10/27/21) – Logan Roberson is eagerly preparing for his debut this weekend with Rusty Webb Racing. The Virginia racer will pilot the team’s RW Properties No. 22 CVR Race Car Late Model at Tennessee’s 411 Motor Speedway this Saturday.

“I’m very grateful for this opportunity to drive for Rusty Webb Racing. He’s got great equipment and to be able to work with him as well as Taylor Bingham, who is preparing the car, is pretty freakin’ cool,” Roberson said. “411 Motor Speedway is a place I’ve had some success at in the past, and hopefully I can capitalize on that knowledge this weekend in my debut with the team.”

This Saturday, October 30 Logan will debut in the Rusty Webb Racing No. 22 Crate Late Model at 411 Motor Speedway during the track’s Big 6 Championship Series Event.

For more information on the program, please visit www.411MotorSpeedway.net .

Logan Roberson was last in action on Saturday evening as he entered the non-points American All-Star Series event at Natural Bridge Speedway (Natural Bridge, Va.). With preliminary events positioning him fourth on the starting grid for the $2,500-to-win A-Main, Roberson ran in the Top 5 throughout the 35-lap feature before registering a fourth-place finish. He followed Henry Hornsby III, Justin Williams, and Tyler Bare across the line with Kyle Hardy rounding out the Top 5.

For more information on this event, please visit www.CrateRacing.com.

Logan Roberson would like to thank his marketing partners, which include E-Z-GO, Bobby’s Towing Service, Gunters Honey, RBS Auto Sales, Virginia Motor Speedway Wynbridge, Inc., Grassroots Sports TV, Dirt Track Bank, Clary’s Used Cars, Russ King Racing, Dirt Defender, Blue Ridge Treescapes, Pro Fabrication Headers & Exhaust, NAPA Auto Parts, QA1 Driveshafts, XS Power Batteries, Pancho’s Racing Products, Keizer Wheels, VP Racing Fuels, Swift Springs, Integra Shocks, Hooker Harness, ZMax, Sweet Manufacturing, Rocket Chassis, Butlerbuilt, Boyd Bilt, Hoosier Racing Tire, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Logan Roberson, please visit www.LoganRoberson.com as well the team’s social media channels at www.facebook.com/Loganrobersonracing/ and www.twitter.com/ThuggNasty17 .

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)