FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

October 28, 2021

Fresh Off I-75 Top Ten Finish; Ray Cook Invades EAMS for National 100

(BRASSTOWN, NORTH CAROLINA) The lone event over the October 22-23 weekend for Ray Cook Racing took place on Saturday evening at I-75 Raceway in Sweetwater, Tennessee. The Valvoline Iron-Man Late Model Series presided over the 'Fall Nationals' and a solid 28 car field converged on the Volunteer State oval to vie for the $12,000 winner's check.

Ray Cook stopped the clock sixth quickest in Group B during the qualifying session before grabbing the third transfer spot through his stacked heat race. Ray then started the 50-lap main event from the outside of the sixth row and was able to steer his #53 ride past a handful of competitors during the distance to land in the seventh finishing position. Complete results from last Saturday’s tussle at I-75 Raceway can be accessed online at www.imdirt.net.

The #53 team has another late-season special event on their calendar for October 30-31, as East Alabama Motor Speedway will host the 47th Annual ‘National 100.’ Super Late Model qualifying and heat races are scheduled for Saturday at EAMS, while the consolation events and the 100-lap main event are slated for Sunday at the 3/8-mile oval. A $20,000 winner’s check will be up for grabs in the Super Late Model portion of the multi-day program, which includes nine different racing divisions.

Ray’s best finish in the storied race at the Phenix City, Alabama facility came back in 1999 when the Brasstown, North Carolina ace placed fifth in the final finishing order behind only victor Scott Bloomquist, Earl Pearson, Jr., Clint Smith, and Thomas Ware. More information can be obtained online by clicking on www.eamsdirt.com.

Ray Cook Racing would like to thank the following group of sponsors for their continued support: Always Moving, LLC, J&J Construction, Vinson Sims Construction, Katschman Trucking, Capital Race Cars, American Racer South, Schaeffer’s Racing Oil, FK Rod Ends, GW Performance, Sunoco Race Fuels, Jay D1ckens Racing Engines, Stealth Carburetors, Real Racing Wheels, PRC (Performance Rod & Custom), Collins Signs, and Delph Communications.

For the latest news and schedule information concerning the #53 team, feel free to visit their official Internet home at www.RayCook53.com.

Media Contact: Ryan Delph - Delph Communications
www.DelphCommunications.com