Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    I think they ran the LS motor atleast twice for sure. The one was end of last year. I don't remember the track but they had over heating issues.
    Bloomquist ran it end of last year at Volunteer during the Xrtreme series Grinch 40 race. There was another time but I don't remember.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Hoffman ran it at 411 for the 20k FLO series race. Those things are everywhere. Just not a lot of big names run them yet.

Whomever goes to the race can keep an eye out for the ones running LS motors and report back in detail as to how they run against the other engines.

Pre entered not attending
    Tim Bush’s, Jason Hewitt, Dustin Walker, Christopher Showah,

2021 race count
    6 events

That's just a little too exciting for me.

Looks like there's about 100 people in the stands.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Just top 2 out of each heat?

RTJ must not like short tracks! Lost quite bit respect for that cursing tirade. There's time and place, and I don't mind the f-bomb but be smart. Your a paid professional racer that tens of thousands would love to be and have his pinky toe of talent and acts like that on mic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim11h View Post
    RTJ must not like short tracks! Lost quite bit respect for that cursing tirade. There's time and place, and I don't mind the f-bomb but be smart. Your a paid professional racer that tens of thousands would love to be and have his pinky toe of talent and acts like that on mic.
    Oh get over yourself, it was just a couple f-bombs. Telling me you wouldn't be pissed if someone cause a accident and you got involved?

Thats just a product of that kind of racing. Tcarp done nothing to cause that wreck. The 9 got into him and all hell broke loose.

Ohhh I'm not high and mighty I promise! Carpenter then ran mouth in victory lane like that, shame. I agreed with some things said that track equalizer and not making friends etc but some not needed.

So what's scoop with Gordy?

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Jim11h View Post
    Ohhh I'm not high and mighty I promise! Carpenter then ran mouth in victory lane like that, shame. I agreed with some things said that track equalizer and not making friends etc but some not needed.

So what's scoop with Gordy?
    Simple solution for you. Turn the volume on what ever your listening on OFF.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Remember that time Carpenter got ran off the H€ll tour after like 4 days...
    2021 race count
    6 events

Hey, to each all. I miss raw excitement but this game has evolved a bunch and money huge. I like carpenter, schlenk, and more regional guys over stars but want to see them big time too and with money thrown around you just can't do that anymore unfortunately. You'd be hard pressed to find Owen's or davenport give interviews like that. Days of my favorite ever, Jack Hewitt, are over. FYI, yes I'd love a tyler carpenter repeat.

For what worth I remember years ago helping friend and carpenters we're winning often in east southern Ohio and hearing about them. We went to midway for I think a Monday alms show after Eldora. Short version this whooped pickup with so-so looking car pulled in on open trailer and heard was tyler. He if remember right was 15 and passenger in pickup, well car didn't look like much but it was good. Don't think won but was upfront. Guys that normally fast couldn't hit broad side of barn with shovel coming in toters etc

It might be entertaining to watch but come on, clean it up a little bit. Wonder why dirt racing gets looked down upon (and it shouldn't), people turn this on for the first time.... On another note, I predict Hoffman will top three the late model tonight (win in the modified, second in the midget)- that is the kind of thing people should be talking about.

Be arrogant...Be edgy...Race to win and not be friends...Basically be Bloomer in his haydays.

But race people with respect and win because you were the best on the track not cuz you squeezed your competition between the walls. Tyler has to drive better to make the talk valid IMO.

Talk your talk, but when you end up on your lid you better not say sh!t.

This is dirt racing fellas. Say what you want but look at the pub it’s getting. You want pretty boys, who can’t say crap, go watch it on FS1/Fox.

id bet he dont win saturday if he tries all the blocking he was doin last night