Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

More good news.

That is a fact. I am finally retiring at 75 because I have my own financial business. My son is taking over my clients. I have had some kind of job since I was 12, military included.today 1/3 of the population are lazy Dem who live off free stuff the Govt gives. Wonder how old ss12 feels about that?

Har har

I like Don, his delivery was hard to take for people that were “asleep” most of their lives…..His impact was good for the country and it totally exposed this version of the Democrat party for the pelosiopaths they are.

Yep........I liked it this week when Bill O'Reilly stated that Biden was the best thing for America at this time!

She WOKE up last night!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    That is a fact. I am finally retiring at 75 because I have my own financial business. My son is taking over my clients. I have had some kind of job since I was 12, military included.today 1/3 of the population are lazy Dem who live off free stuff the Govt gives. Wonder how old ss12 feels about that?

Har har
    Congratulations on your retirement.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

That’s about all he could say……..well played.

I hate to say it, but this is what they voted for and they all knew this would be coming. I think the woke folk are about to realize that after you wake up , you actually need to put your shoes on and go do something..….not just sit on the couch and collect free money to not go to work.

The dems all be hearing the jaws theme this am, lol.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Democrats are heading for a thrashing in 2022 unless JB can make substantial gains in inflation and Covid. All the rest such as wokeness, schools, border situation, etc. makes for interesting conversation but is secondary. It’s about the economy folks.
    I hate time trials.

If that were the case, Trump would still be prez…..it’s all about the winning at all cost and saying and doing anything to get elected.

Joe like the kid that finally got that new bike for Christmas……now he’s tired of riding it already but he can’t just go stick it in the corner of a garage……y’all voted for it.

And not for nothing,Joe is a fine fella….just over his head.

Biden has never made anything better in his political life. If he wasn't from Delaware he would have been ousted from the Senate long ago. He has been on the wrong side of every issue and now has to be handled like a sock puppet. You do not dare let him say anything without a teleprompter or a note pad in front of him

One word PATHETIÇ. Biden elected to calm things down in Washington???? Just listen to the low life filth on the left in response to the first Black Va. Attorney General. Tells you all you need to know.

Trump isn’t President now because he did a crap job with the Covid. No one blamed him for it being here in the first place and he should get high marks for taking off guidelines to develop the vaccine. But his constant lying and misdirection about Covid hurt him, plus the hate factor for him was huge. Did Democrats weaponize it? Yes. Did Trump do poorly at messaging and combating them? Yes.
    I hate time trials.

Kaz Trump won the election in a landslide, there is proof that cheating happened in every state in the nation. They got away with it because the polls were dominated by Democrats who did every dirty trick in the book to work in probably 20 million fraudulant votes, and the machines were hacked to boot. And many Rebublicans turned out being complicent and did nothing about it.

The truth is that Trump won in a landslide, whether you admit it or not. If you can't see that Communists steal elections then no wonder you are clueless.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 11-05-2021 at 08:28 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Buford, how did things go for you when you were in Dallas looking for JFK, Jr.? If you didn’t succeed take heart and stay the course, the Easter Bunny should be there any day.
    I hate time trials.

I’m in for some peeps……

Kaz, you sound like one of those BSNBC people. haha
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Trump isn’t President now because he did a crap job with the Covid. No one blamed him for it being here in the first place and he should get high marks for taking off guidelines to develop the vaccine. But his constant lying and misdirection about Covid hurt him, plus the hate factor for him was huge. Did Democrats weaponize it? Yes. Did Trump do poorly at messaging and combating them? Yes.

Seriously?..........Trump lost for one reason, a jealous liberal media!

No president has ever related to middle America like Trump, but the lying liberal media couldnt stand it!

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    kazual,

Food for thought, adult conversation, just my opinion. And if what I’m trying to convey below is blurry --- just ask, and I will try to explain better.

First off, set the virus aside for non-arguments sake, and I will circle back it later.

Trump was never going to win re-election as we know it, via the electoral college, as he caused to much of a “disturbance” in the political landscape. Re-election was just not meant to be via the electoral college voters. Politically, Trump just caused to many political waves, and he did not have any high powered (McConnell and so forth) political supporters. Then add in the mean tweets, he was doomed. As for the popular vote win, that is TOTALLY irrelevant. Trump could have won the popular vote in a landslide, and he still would have lost in the electoral college votes. Any popular vote irregularities are totally irrelevant.

Now factor in his virus missteps and mistakes, coupled with biased media coverage regarding everything that could be spun, “Orange Man Bad” --- he was never going to be re-elected.

Yours or others thoughts?

It was a perfect storm……and now DC ( and the rest of us)needs political fema relief.

Think everything you said was on point…..I also think the media butthurt and the pelosiopaths that infest that dem party just iced the win with their third party ( media) advantage.

All good……people are waking up to it now…..oh, wait

Lurker, I thought he had a good chance to win. 2016 he lost the popular vote but won the electoral count, convincingly. Granted, the MSM was on him like a wounded animal from the start. But I’m different. Every President is “my” President from the get go. Whether I voted for them or not or whether I necessarily agree with their policies they are my president, until they loose my confidence. I was mad when people complained and griped in 2017 about DJT, same thing in 2021 with JB. Whats the point except for people to prove themselves to be prejudiced and without logic? To wish a President failure is the dumbest thing in the world to me, that impacts your family, friends, and neighbors. It took me a couple years to become disenchanted and untrusting in Trump and convinced I would vote for someone else in 2020, and I have no regrets with that. Happened in a few months with Biden, his pandering and lack of direction is troubling. Hope springs eternal though, wishing for better choices in 2024. To revisit your question, yep I think Trump could have won. And btw, you’re expecting a lot to think you can find adult conversation on 4M, me included.
    I hate time trials.

Prejudiced and without logic????

You are really clueless why conservatives hate Biden! But you should be realizing that every day now!

Refreshing kaz…….