Default Here is a Bloomer podcast for the ages!!

Thanks for the link. There's not enough Scott anymore.

WARNING ADULTS ONLY. Great listen. I need to check out that modified shirt he was speaking of. Sounds like he has lightened up a lot in the last couple years and is really having fun with the racing. Hoping his results get much better very soon.
    Scott Kleindorfer

After 5 mins I finally realize he is stoned or half way to the bottom of some good bourbon. I am the man, I am the greatest, he probably has a mirror in front of him that he keeps trying to get tongue off of. I love me. I am owner, driver, crew chief, truck driver, wash boy, and tire groover. Superman is alive, and we thought it was JD.

Holy F-bomb Batman !! lol

Bloomquist says he will run an IMCA modified in the Duel in the Desert. Be interesting to see how he does with the mod. Bloomquist will also have a chance to win 100000 dollars in the SLM race. Has anyone seen the new Bloomquist Mod shirt ? Bloomquist says its Bad A--.

Truly a great wheelman. And one of the most self absorbed people in dirt racing. For those expecting him to make a big improvement in his level of competitiveness I salute you, personally don’t think it will happen.
    I hate time trials.

Dam kaz you almost went ac/dc there for a minute……but I think you are right.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Bloomquist is great racer , but if he wants to win in an IMCA mod he had better listen to Zane Devilbiss.

The bet on zero shirt is gone. I was honestly thinking about getting one.

Well he must have wanted to get back to the tables last night in Vegas. What a train wreck team zero has become. So who's to fault last night scottie ?

What happened last night with Scott?

Well so far in Vegas I don't think he's been prepared in 2 nights of racing. Missed the draw, had to start last in his heat, came out last night with a smoking car pulled off. Wonder how he's doing at the tables ?

Being old that I am and I have seen most, Scott is the best I have ever seen in everybody's prime. He is the G.O.A.T in dirt late model racing.

Quote Originally Posted by racingbum14 View Post
    Being old that I am and I have seen most, Scott is the best I have ever seen in everybody's prime. He is the G.O.A.T in dirt late model racing.
    I agree ,to me probably the best thats ever sat behind the wheel but some of the things that he's done lately are just stupid

Unhappy

One can tell by listening to him slurring his words that he was all gooned up, wasted out of his mind ! If anyone in any other sports gave an interview like that it would be all over Sposrtscenter and world media for days he would have to be under suspention and have to do special apology tour. Maybe be banished for a time like kyle Larson was. The poor soul needs help in a rehabilitation facility as one can hear by the mumbo jumbo he was doing in that interview. Any potential sponsor that would hear that disaster of an interview would offer up a resounding NO to helping anybody whos actions could damage their reputation.
    Last edited by Raceready; 11-14-2021 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    One can tell by listening to him slurring his words that he was all gooned up, wasted out of his mind ! If anyone in any other sports gave an interview like that it would be all over Sposrtscenter and world media for days he would have to be under suspention and have to do special apology tour. Maybe be banished for a time like kyle Larson was. The poor soul needs help in a rehabilitation facility as one can hear by the mumbo jumbo he was doing in that interview. Any potential sponsor that would hear that disaster of an interview would offer up a resounding NO to helping anybody whos actions could damage their reputation.
    My thoughts exactly. He goes on to say don't believe all the social media bs in his interview. well look at his actions at the track and so forth. The listen to this interview he's off the wall on something. Yes he's one of the best but it's a shame he's like he is.
    Last edited by T-MAC 39 FAN; 11-14-2021 at 12:16 PM.