Thread: Kyle Larsom

Default Kyle Larsom

I can not communicate how great I think this young man is. I'm 60 so I saw Foyt and Andretti in the 2nd half of their careers. Whatever this man gets in he gets to the front. Congratulations Yung Money!I hope to see you in more dirt late model races.

Truly a great racer. Congrats to the new champion.

Larson is not only a generational talent, he's in the conversation of one of very few and special all around talent's. For those of us who didn't get to see and experience Foyt, Andretti, Parnelli Jones and Dan Gurney we're seeing a young man who can be favorable compared to all four of those drivers. THAT is some rare air, indeed!

I feel hugely fortunate and honored to have seen and followed Kyle Larson in his successful quest to get his career rolling in midgets, sprint cars and Silver Crown cars over a decade ago and more recently in dirt late models. Every type of car he's ever raced he's been bad fast from the get-go and that is exceedingly rare.

I very much hope he someday gets a legitimate shot at Indy.

Rumble young man, rumble!!!

Have to agree cirf. We are witnessing a talent that I personally thought would never be again. You put Larson in anything and he takes it to the front. He is a humble young man who just loves to race, he has raced everything from a caged kart at millbridge , micro, midget and the list goes on. They better get a bigger merchandise trailer for when he shows up at a dirt track nearby next year. Congrats young man, you deserved it.

Stewart and Gordon both said he is the best they have ever seen. I agree. I also saw the Great ones of 50' 60' etc.

I could be wrong.....but I think every sprint car, DLM and Midget fan in the entire country woke up nervous yesterday morning and was pulling for #5.....Congratulations YUNG MONEY. You made us Dirt Fans proud!!!!!

He is the GOAT, period. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

The best to come along in a very long time I think he could win in just about anything with 4 wheels and a motor
    What I really like about him you can tell he really loves to go racing on pavement or dirt

Where ever he enters a race, the attendance has to increase, sometimes by a lot. I cannot prove that, but it certainly makes sense.

NASCAR Cup Championship
    11 NASCAR Races
    BC39
    Chili Bowl
    Kings Royal
    Knoxville Nationals
    Prairie Dirt Classic
    Lucas Oil Speedweeks feature

He won all that and more THIS year.

He is a throwback to the early pioneers of racers who could win in anything they strapped into, the GOAT for sure. I look forward to seeing him racing many more years.

Quote Originally Posted by lmcryn2 View Post
    Kyle who ? ?
    You know, the Kyle that took names and kicked ass at Fairbury against the best dirt late models have to offer as competition. THAT Kyle. Now do ya' remember? LOL!

don't forget the $1,000,000 cup all-star race win
    Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    NASCAR Cup Championship 11 NASCAR RacesBC39Chili BowlKings RoyalKnoxville NationalsPrairie Dirt ClassicLucas Oil Speedweeks featureHe won all that and more THIS year.
    "The closer you are to the fence, the less it hurts when you hit it"-Jack Hewitt "

Quote Originally Posted by lmcryn2 View Post
    Yes, I do. I'm just wonderin' who this Larsom dude is y'all's is a talkin bout ?
    Okay. I see your point. My bad.

F1 Test? It's a safe bet that the late model guys might have a word or two of warning for the F1 boys. That word of warning might consist of letting them know to expect an ass kickin' from Larson if, in fact, he gets a competitive F1 ride.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    F1 Test? It's a safe bet that the late model guys might have a word or two of warning for the F1 boys. That word of warning might consist of letting them know to expect an ass kickin' from Larson if, in fact, he gets a competitive F1 ride.
    I don't see him getting an F1 ride at all. Lots to that that I don't see happening. The idea here tho is to see how his lap times compare to current drivers of whichever car he may get a test in. He probably won't beat their times but I think if he gets anywhere close, that would be pretty amazing. If F1 were his goal (which I don't believe is or even possible at this point), I believe 100% he would be no less dominant than Hamilton and probably even more!

Oh boy, now he's gonna steal Max Verstappen's soul.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    He might as well, highside halfwit. He's already stolen yours!! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Max doesn’t have one I don’t think.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????