FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

November 11, 2021

Brandon Kinzer Wires 411 Motor Speedway Field for $5,100 Area 51 Triumph!

(LEXINGTON, KENTUCKY) Brandon Kinzer, of Lexington, Kentucky, scored his fifth triumph of the 2021 racing season on Saturday afternoon, November 6 in the conclusion of the rain-postponed 'Area 51' at 411 Motor Speedway! Back on August 13 during preliminary action, Brandon clicked off the second quickest lap overall during the qualifying session at the Seymour, Tennessee facility before securing a heat race victory.

On Saturday, BK rolled off from the outside of the front row in the 2nd Annual 'Area 51' and controlled the Open Wheel Modified headliner from the drop of the green flag. Brandon kept his #18 machine out front throughout the entire 51-lap daytime distance to bag the $5,100 top prize over a top five that included runner-up Victor Lee, Chris Wilson, Lucas Lee, and Ricky Tinch! Full results from 411 Motor Speedway can be located online by clicking on www.411motorspeedway.net.

“Man our car was great the other day at 411,” quoted Kinzer in a recent telephone conversation. “I knew right when I gassed that thing up for the first time that it felt really good. There were a lot of fast cars there and the track was super slick, so I didn’t know if we would lead the whole race. Things worked out in our favor though and I can’t thank my dad, my entire family, and all of our crew guys and sponsors enough for all of their support. Hopefully, we can finish out the year on a little roll and get some momentum heading into 2022!”

The Kinzer Motorsports team will be taking the upcoming November 12-13 weekend off from racing action, but will return to competition next Saturday, November 20 at Boyd’s Speedway. The Ringgold, Georgia facility will play host to the annual ‘Gobbler’ event and the Open Wheel Modifieds will race for a $1,200 paycheck. Following an open practice session on Friday, the Brucebilt Performance Iron-Man Modified Series will sanction the ‘Gobbler,’ which will be a non-points race for the open wheel warriors. Additional information can be obtained by accessing www.imdirt.net.

In other news, you can now purchase a wide variety of official Brandon Kinzer apparel online at the new www.BrandonKinzer.com! Be sure to head over to the website and check out the different styles of t-shirts they have to offer fans, including some older vintage tees. Thanks for your support of the Kinzer Motorsports team!

Kinzer Motorsports would like to thank the following marketing partners for their support: Kinzer Drilling Company, Quality Natural Gas, Will Kinzer Foundation for Autism Research, Sweet Victory Apparel Company, ShearWorx, Weststar Lubricants, Dirtwrap, Custom Suspension, Casva Angus Farm, MarsRaceCars.com, MB Customs, LauriesFund.org., Randy Clary Racing Engines, Jones Racing Products, Wilwood Engineering, Outerwears, Schoenfeld Headers, Hypercoils, Diversified Machine, Inc., Scott Performance Wire, Wiles Driveshafts, Quartermaster, PEM Racing, MSD Ignition, Safecraft Safety Equipment, K1 Race Gear, Dyer’s Top Rods, Allstar Performance, Delph Communications, and Go Lithium Batteries.

Additional dirt concerning the #18 team can be found online by pointing your web browser to www.BrandonKinzer.com!

Media Contact: Ryan Delph - Delph Communications
www.DelphCommunications.com