Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Race XR

Mark Martin said in a recent FB post that he'd be running that series if he was still racin'....for what it's worth.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    It appears that you're loling is misplaced.

I suspect we're talking about two different details. By support I mean support from the town and surrounding communities towards the track and the events held there and the degree to which the town and area get behind the track and it's events. It rivals or surpasses Fairbury.

Where the events at Belleville fall during the week have nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

I'm 40 minutes from Fairbury, have attended dozens if not well over a hundred races there and I've also spent my share of time attending races at Belleville so I think I know a little of which I speak.
    You nothing of which you speak and I’m loling even more that you are comparing Belleville to FALS.

The support of FALS is out of this world, outside of Knoxville and Eldora. Not one other track on this planet gets even close to the support FALS gets.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    It's clear that it's "water under the bridge" dude! LOL! Given that you count the days and respond nearly immediately. It's impressive that you can dedicate so much of your zeal and scholarly dedication to the dirt late model "landscape" and your imaginary PR position with Eldora Speedway and still have time to keep close tabs on what I have to say. Water under the bridge, indeed!
    Go talk to yourself in the open wheel section.

I don’t see how its sustainable, but it’s not my money.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    Mark Martin said in a recent FB post that he'd be running that series if he was still racin'....for what it's worth.
    Ain’t nothing stopping Mark from getting himself a late model. In fact, his buddy Lance has a car or two Mark could use.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!