Cory Hedgec ock Announces Fundraiser for KAR Ministries
Fans Encouraged to Support the Cause and Receive Discounts on CHR Apparel

LOUDON, Tenn. (11/16/21) – Cory Hedgec ock and Cory Hedgec ock Motorsports are proud to announce an upcoming promotion geared toward collecting socks, gloves, and toboggans for the needy.

Fans who bring a pair of new socks, gloves, and/or toboggans to any of Cory’s upcoming events will receive a $5 discount on the team’s merchandise. All collected items will be donated to the Knox Area Rescue Ministries (KARM).

“Winter is coming fast, and it’s a hard time for those less fortunate than us, so we want to do our part to help keep them warm,” Hedgec ock shared. “As a result, my family and I came up with the idea to offer discounts on our apparel at our upcoming events at Boyd’s Raceway (November 20), 411 Motor Speedway (November 27), and I-75 Raceway (December 3) in exchange for winter weather clothing donations. We hope that fans will bring new donation items to any of the events that they’ll be attending, and we’ll deliver everything we collect to the KAR Ministries following the I-75 event.”

The Knox Area Rescue Ministries (KARM) assists the homeless community in the greater Knoxville, Tennessee area in multiple ways. From providing shelter to rescue services to even job training, KARM helps the less fortunate get back on their feet in a safe and supportive environment.

For more information on everything the organization offers, please visit www.KARM.org .

The Cory Hedgec ock Motorsports KARM initiate will begin this Saturday at Boyd’s Speedway (Ringgold, Ga.) during the annual Gobbler. The $5,000-to-win event is sanctioned by the Valvoline Iron-Man Late Model Series.

Thanksgiving weekend the team will be collecting items at 411 Motor Speedway (Seymour, Tenn.) during the $5,000-to-win Leftover with the Valvoline Iron-Man Late Model Series.

The initiative draws to a close with the $5,000-to-win Drydene Xtreme DIRTcar Series event on December 3 at I-75 Raceway (Sweetwater, Tenn.)

Cory Hedgec ock would like to thank all of his sponsors, which include E-Z-GO, Eagle Racing Engines, Budget Transmissions, Pace Performance, Black Diamond Race Cars, K&P Used Cars, Öhlins Shocks, Timeless Memories Photography, VooDoo Technologies, Cobb’s Auto Parts, Brucebilt Performance, Vineyard Enterprise, Greens Recycling, Winters Performance, Quickcar Racing Products, MarTel Sign Company, MSR Mafia Marketing Services, Hoosier Racing Tire, and VP Fuels.

Hedgec ock would all like to say a special thanks to his wife Katie and daughter Lily, Dad, Mom, Grandad Mike, and everyone that helps his team.

Visit the team’s official website at www.CoryHedgec ock23.com as well as social media outlets at https://www.facebook.com/coryhedgec ock23/ and https://twitter.com/Hedgec ock23 often for the latest team updates.

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)