Shane Hebert Wraps Up 2021 Campaign with Super Bee Triumph
Team Already Looking Ahead to 2022

LAFAYETTE, La. (11/17/21) – Shane Hebert put an exclamation point on his 2021 season on Saturday night by topping the Crate Late Model action at Super Bee Speedway in the Brandon Hightower Racing / Joey Brown Plumbing No. 9 Cajun Pools / Bicknell Racing / XR1 Rocket Chassis entry.

“This car was on point once again on Saturday night, and I got the job done,” Hebert said. “I really appreciate Brandon (Hightower) and the team for having me drive their team cars. I’m looking forward to next year and seeing what we can accomplish.”

To wrap up the 2021 season, Shane Hebert made the short trip to Super Bee Speedway (Chatham, La.) on Saturday afternoon, where he returned to the driver’s seat of the Brandon Hightower Racing No. 9 Late Model. Completing a clean sweep of the program, Hebert qualified fastest in time trials, won his heat, and ran a flawless feature to capture his sixth win of the season.

Full results from this event, please visit www.SuperBeeSpeedway.com .

The 2021 season has now drawn to a close for Brandon Hightower Racing. The team is currently full speed ahead getting ready for 2022.

“I couldn’t be more pleased with what we were able to accomplish in a short time during the second half of the season,” said team owner, Brandon Hightower. “We’re now looking ahead to the 2022 season, where we hope to run several open engine Super Late Model events. Thanks so much to everyone, who supports our program, and makes it possible.”

Shane Hebert and Brandon Hightower Racing would like to thank all of their sponsors including APE Engines, B&D Motorsports, Donna’s Attic, AKA Construction, Joey Brown Plumbing, Cajun Pools & Spas, Swamp Daddy’s Catfish, Super Bee Speedway, Dirt Defender, Penske Racing Shocks, Jones Racing Products, Bicknell Racing Products, Competition Carburetors, Bulletproof Tees, Joel’s Auto Sales, Express Race Cars, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For more information on Brandon Hightower Racing please visit www.BrandonHightower.com .

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)