Drake Troutman Banks $3k Payday in SEDMS Action at County Line
The Leftover at 411 Motor Speedway Up Next

HYNDMAN, Pa. (11/17/21) – Drake Troutman received $3,000 on Saturday night for a Southeast Dirt Modified Series (SEDMS) victory at North Carolina’s County Line Raceway aboard his Smith Transport / RFI Resources No. 7 MB Customs Race Car / Lasalle Racing Engine Modified.

Troutman also added a Legend Car victory on the night’s program to push his 2021-win total to 22.

“We had a great weekend at County Line Raceway. We were running second in the Modified feature when Tyler (Nicely) got tangled with a lapped car, and we inherited the lead. He was really good, and not sure if I would’ve beat him but gotta say I’m happy for the win,” Troutman said. “I also had the opportunity to wheel the Three Sixteen Motorsports No. 19 ‘Cornbread’ Legend Car this weeken, and got the win in it. Always a good time racing for them, and spending time with such a good family.”

Drake Troutman made the trip to County Line Raceway (Elm City, N.C.) on Saturday evening, where he pulled double duty in both the Modified and Legend Car ranks. Entering his Smith Transport No. 7 Modified into battle, Troutman took advantage of race-leader Tyler Nicely’s demise late in the feature to capture his 21st win of the season and a $3,000 prize.

He also piloted the Three Sixteen Motorsports Legend entry to a heat race and feature victory for his 22nd triumph of the year.

For complete results from these events, please visit www.CountyLineRacewayNC.com .

Next on tap for the team is a trip to Tennessee’s 411 Motor Speedway on November 27 for the sixth annual Leftover event. For full race details, please visit www.411MotorSpeedway.net .

Drake Troutman Racing would like to thank all of their marketing partners, which include Smith Transport, RFI Resources, Wheeler Fleet Solutions, Shaffer Construction, D&R Trucking, Stone Natural Resources, Thunderhill Trucking, Thomas Cumberland, MB Customs Modifieds, LaSalle Racing Engines, Shoe’s Diesel Performance, Glassmere Fuel Service, Rice Tire, Claar’s Notary, Merkel’s Wing and A Prayer, I-65 Transport LLC, Wilson Wraps, CMD Shocks, MB Customs Race Cars, Swift Springs, Legendary Continuation Cars, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Drake Troutman Racing, please visit the team website at www.DrakeTroutmanRacing.com well as their social media channels at http://www.facebook.com/Drake-THE-KI...4626074232452/, www.twitter.com/RacingDrake and www.instagram.com/troutmandrake/ .

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)