Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Kyle Rittenhouse - Not guilty on ALL charges!!!

"Tacticool" mic drop!!!!!

Justice Prevails!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Yes it does, no matter the lying MSM narrative --- and the narrative from Iowa.

I couldn't be happier. Spent the afternoon getting intoxicated on liberal tears. Just thought you'd all like to see what Bubba Wallace tweeted about it.

Bubba Wallace@BubbaWallace

Ha, let the boy be black and it would’ve been life…hell he would’ve had his life taken before the bull(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) trial.. sad
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

I’m shocked that mcarter815 hasn’t chimed in about his favorite tacticool “punk”.

More important to me is the President and Vice President declared him guilty. What kind of trash do we have in the White House? They have no idea of the facts and yet run their big mouths to promote more rioting and destruction. Pure Lying Trash is what is running this Country. What a shame.

Rittenhouse is fortunate that the prosecutor overreached on charges and that they presented such a weak case. Defendant looked to be trying to disengage more than once and was attempting to defend himself. The three victims used poor judgement as did Rittenhouse. Don’t celebrate for him or declare him a hero, he is in for a difficult life. He will be pursued in civil suits and manipulated by every lame brain journalist and attention seeking politician there is. He is an emotionally unbalanced young man that should be put on suicide watch. Once the hubbub wears off this story he will be yesterday’s news and largely ignored. I wish him well.
    I hate time trials.

kazual nailed it.

in rebuttal to bubber wallace , IF one of the ones rittenhouse shot was black , this countries city,s would be on fire , and al sharpton would be foaming at the mouth ......

And the left would be supporting it. Again

The left and media are destroying this Country. it is turned into name calling and twitter rule. Every one that disagrees with them is a racist, sexist and a person of White this and white that. That includes black and minorities that have conservative views.

The media convicted this boy long before the trial. I fell for it until I decided to pay attention during the trial. What I learned was there was two sides to this thing. Apparently the prosecution thought they had a slam dunk and got their butts handed to them. One big LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Justice Prevails!!!!
    So true !!!

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    He is an emotionally unbalanced young man that should be put on suicide watch.
    Being a 2a supporter, and a supporter of self-defense --- I've followed the Kyle Rittenhouse ordeal very closely from day one. That said, can you please substantiate your quote above. Or is it just another false defamation narrative, driven to slander Kyle?

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Being a 2a supporter, and a supporter of self-defense --- I've followed the Kyle Rittenhouse ordeal very closely from day one. That said, can you please substantiate your quote above. Or is it just another false defamation narrative, driven to slander Kyle?
    I will answer it. Just more leftist horse manure. A young man wants to defend his city against criminals and the left calls him unbalanced and deranged. He may or may not have made a good decision to enter into the fray, but I can easily see why he did it

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    --- used poor judgement as did Rittenhouse.
    If put in the exact same situation at the time of being attacked, your judgment to protect yourself would have been different? Or would you just let yourself get beaten to death.

Being a home-stater in this situation I may have followed this a bit closer so the feed coming from the MSM for the last year was rather nauseating.

The roots of this situation came from the shooting of Jacob Blake by Kenosha Police. Blake had an active warrant for his arrest and he was violating a restraining order when his baby-momma called the police on him. When Blake was confronted he did not comply or surrender, he fought and resisted. Blake was tased twice with no effect and tried to leave in the caller's vehicle while armed with a knife. The caller's children were in the vehicle at the time and a police officer shot Blake seven times. Why seven? Because six wasn't enough and eight might have been too many. You shoot to stop the threat. Blake was a threat based on his resisting actions and the fact that he would have been taking the vehicle with her kids inside. Those situations are minimally Amber Alerts and can often turn out much much worse.

State and Federal investigations ultimately cleared the officer involved in the shooting of Jacob Blake which left him paralyzed from the waist down. But those investigations took time. In the moments after the Blake shooting some very irresponsible and racially charged statements were issued by the liberal governor and lieutenant governor of Wisconsin. In the wake of all the riots associated with Saint George Floyd it was like tossing gas on hot coals in Kenosha. The Kenosha riots began.

The governor never made pleas for calm, or asked for time to gather facts, but what was worse is that he ignored requests, and turned down offers (from Pres. Trump) for an enhanced federal presence and military assistance for the first few days. Kenosha's mayor initially ordered the police to stand down and the city burned and the governor didn't order a National Guard response for a few days. They let the "mostly peaceful, but fiery, protests" happen unabated. Some $50 million in damages were suffered by Kenosha and it wasn't until the sheriff declared they had enough and went on the offensive that this was brought under control. Some of my former co-workers were deployed on mutual aid and I was privy to some good information on this matter. The first few days was a failure in state and local "leadership" (if you can call it that).

Rittenhouse showed up on day three. He was not driven there by his mother with gun in hand. The big deal that the MSM kept making about crossing state lines made me laugh. What, the left now cares about borders? SE Wis and NE Illinois are basically one big semi-urban neighborhood. This was about a twenty minute drive and he had ties to Kenosha. He lived closer to Kenosha than the three people he shot.

If people want to say he had no business inserting himself into Kenosha, than those who came from many other venues to damage, burn, loot, and cause havoc had no business there either. There were a lot of out of state agitators, some from as far as Oregon and Washington who showed up for their criminal behaviors.

Being 17 seems young and I probably wouldn't have wanted my sons in such a mess when they were 17 but guess what? You can enlist at 17, with parental consent. Some even younger have lied to get into the military. Jackie Lucas was the youngest Medal of Honor recipient and he was a few days short of turning 16 when he jumped on a grenade on Iwo Jima. Age is just a number here. He was not in violation of any weapons laws in Wisconsin just because he had an AR-15.

The so called "victims". Rosenbaum the convicted child rapist. He raped five boys between ages 9-11. Now he's Saint JoJo to the left. Huber was a serial domestic abuser. Grosskreutz had a felony expunged but was carrying concealed without a permit. He was a graduate of some 75 BLM rallies and had recently been caught surveilling a police department near Milwaukee. The left wants you believe all these angels just wore their halos a little crooked. The videos all show this was legitimate self defense. Forget all the periphery business. At the moments these creeps were trying to do harm to Kyle, Kyle had a right to defend himself.

Kyle defended himself very well. To be technical about it, he only serviced the targets that were threats, he didn't pray and spray, he only stopped his threats and there was no collateral damage from his use of force. He was pretty textbook in how he used his weapon, right down to muzzle discipline and keeping his booger hooker off the bang switch when not needed. Lots of young police officers and deployed military should perform so well under extreme pressure. I said very early on, there was nothing reckless about his use of the weapon.

The stuff the MSM has tried to say about him for the last year, the spin to fit their narrative, and the out and out hatred they have shown hopefully will bite them in the @ss. But I always say that.

Yes, it was a very good verdict. It was very courageous of that jury, knowing all of what was going on outside and what their community already went through to make the right decision. They did.

I will tell anyone who decides to carry concealed or simply go armed that I support your right (2A) but be ready. If heaven forbid you have to ever use that weapon, it will in all probability be a life changing experience - legally, financially, and emotionally - and that is even if you are entirely correct in using it. It is that for Kyle and many times over. His life is no longer the same. You think our left wing commies ever want him left alone again? The commie left hates 2A and that is why this case and verdict were so important and why they had to continuously hide the truth along the way.

Very good informative post.

verdict correct.

but a 17 year old kid from across the state line brings a long gun to a volatile situation to play wanna be cop? lack of maturity led to panic and something he will have to live with the rest of his life.

he had no business being there. but neither did 3/4ths of the supporters on both sides. how many people were shipped in by social media "activists" (extremeists)?

there are no winners here.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    verdict correct.

but a 17 year old kid from across the state line brings a long gun to a volatile situation to play wanna be cop? lack of maturity led to panic and something he will have to live with the rest of his life.

he had no business being there. but neither did 3/4ths of the supporters on both sides. how many people were shipped in by social media "activists" (extremeists)?

Oh yes there are !!!!!!!!!

but a 17 year old kid from across the state line....

Initially came to clean communist graffiti off buildings and render aid to people. Before he was forced to defend himself later that night.

Let's worry more about what is going on at the border between the US and Mexico and what this disfunctional administration isn't doing about it rather than the border between Wis and Illinois. Today is the opening day of gun deer season in Wisconsin. Care to guess how many Illinois residents, including teenagers, are up here right now with long guns?

This state line argument is nothing more than an attempt at the left to find a way to go after 2A rights.

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    verdict correct.

He had a reason for being there, actually a constructive one to boot. Now how about the thugs, what was their reason for being there.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!