Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    He had a reason for being there, actually a constructive one to boot. Now how about the thugs, what was their reason for being there.
    What are PEACEFUL PROTESTS for 1000.00 Alex !

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    verdict correct.

but a 17 year old kid from across the state line brings a long gun to a volatile situation to play wanna be cop? lack of maturity led to panic and something he will have to live with the rest of his life.

he had no business being there. but neither did 3/4ths of the supporters on both sides. how many people were shipped in by social media "activists" (extremeists)?

there are no winners here.
    Do you know any other FACTS about this case other than the lefty media talking points ?

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    If put in the exact same situation at the time of being attacked, your judgment to protect yourself would have been different? Or would you just let yourself get beaten to death.
    I’m surprised more weren’t shot by him……that had to be a very difficult situation and none of us really know what we would do unless we were in it.

Justice prevailed here IMO.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    verdict correct.

but a 17 year old kid from across the state line brings a long gun to a volatile situation to play wanna be cop? lack of maturity led to panic and something he will have to live with the rest of his life.

he had no business being there. but neither did 3/4ths of the supporters on both sides. how many people were shipped in by social media "activists" (extremeists)?

there are no winners here.
    It’s a push………

This "crossing state line" bull$hit is just that. BS! It's a 20 minute drive from Antioch, IL, where Rittenhouse lived, to Kenosha, where his dad lives. It wasn't like he drove from Illinois to Texas or some other place 4 states away. This is a trip I'm sure he's made dozens, if not hundreds of time before. This "crossing state line" is a catch phrase for gun confiscation boneheads to parrot in their anti firearm drivel.

Time heals all wounds and odds are with the passing of time Rittenhouse will come to terms and realize he had very little choice but to do what he did to the child rapist, the domestic abuser and the scum bag clown with the skateboard who were threatening him with death and acting on those threats. Hell, Stewart appears to have no significant aftereffects from being directly involved with another human beings' death so Rittenhouse can put it behind him, too.

For some preconceived notion a few here think Kyle is mentally or emotionally unbalanced --- Tucker Carlson will have a one-on-one with Kyle, to be aired on Monday at 7pm. --- so make sure to re-share your opinion on his mental state AFTER watching.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    This "crossing state line" bull$hit is just that. BS! It's a 20 minute drive from Antioch, IL, where Rittenhouse lived, to Kenosha, where his dad lives. It wasn't like he drove from Illinois to Texas or some other place 4 states away. This is a trip I'm sure he's made dozens, if not hundreds of time before. This "crossing state line" is a catch phrase for gun confiscation boneheads to parrot in their anti firearm drivel.

Time heals all wounds and odds are with the passing of time Rittenhouse will come to terms and realize he had very little choice but to do what he did to the child rapist, the domestic abuser and the scum bag clown with the skateboard who were threatening him with death and acting on those threats. Hell, Stewart appears to have no significant aftereffects from being directly involved with another human beings' death so Rittenhouse can put it behind him, too.
    Crossing state lines charge sounds like he was more like Bonnie and Clyde…….glad everyone saw through that.

Great post

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    For some preconceived notion a few here think Kyle is mentally or emotionally unbalanced --- Tucker Carlson will have a one-on-one with Kyle, to be aired on Monday at 7pm. --- so make sure to re-share your opinion on his mental state AFTER watching.
    Oh they will edit and dress it up enough to help him look better, it fits Carlson’s agenda. I persist that he’s a troubled man, not sure how anyone viewing some of his reactions to questioning and other points during the trial can think otherwise. I worry about his welfare. And for the record, again, my opinion the jury got it right.
    I hate time trials.

Rittenhouse is fortunate that the prosecutor overreached on charges and that they presented such a weak case. Defendant looked to be trying to disengage more than once and was attempting to defend himself. The three victims used poor judgement as did Rittenhouse. Don’t celebrate for him or declare him a hero, he is in for a difficult life. He will be pursued in civil suits and manipulated by every lame brain journalist and attention seeking politician there is. He is an emotionally unbalanced young man that should be put on suicide watch. Once the hubbub wears off this story he will be yesterday’s news and largely ignored. I wish him well.

He is a HERO!......and a champion for our God given American rights!

Just when one thinks America is finished..........Va elections happened and now this!

Can I get an AMEN ?

Hey kaz, define exactly and specifically what Carlson's "agenda" is.

(This oughta' be good! LOL!)

Kaz if you watch Carlson, he delivers plenty of facts to back up what he is talking about. But I am sure you don't watch him. I don't watch much cable news but I record Tucker's talking points every night.

Listening to the media in general is bad for you health. They are the big reason the left in this country has gone insane. CNN Communist News Network. MSNBC Pathetic Cartoon Network.

CIRF, go play your games with someone else. I have my opinion, you have yours, end of story. Carlson and media types on both sides are a cancer to society. There, that suffice? 🙂
    I hate time trials.

It is so sweet when the left gets socked right in the mouth with real news . Not the fake $hit
    they believe . SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEEEEEEEEET . I carry , And I will shoot you if you
    threaten me . And if nothing Bubba is not required to sensitive training , well Nascar will show
    us what their real ( COLOR ) is . And How about an apology to Kyle Larson .

I agree with kaz on media being a cancer to society as we know it…..equally to blame are the people that look to the media to make their decision on how to live their lives.
    Most media No different than a drug dealer giving their customers the whack crack they want.

So there’s that…..

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    CIRF, go play your games with someone else. I have my opinion, you have yours, end of story. Carlson and media types on both sides are a cancer to society. There, that suffice? 
    Hmmmm. What will suffice is an honest answer to the question, or are you of the opinion that you're above offering an honest answer. I'm at a total loss as to how asking a pertinent and simple question is playing games.............other than you either have no answer or if you answer truthfully it will diminish whatever point you're attempting to make. Opinions are irrelevant when it comes to stating facts.

I'll try again. What exactly is Carlson's "agenda"?

I'm also curious to see which counterparts to Carlson are equal cancer to society? Name names.

Tucker is the most level headed of ALL journalists out there. It's not even close!

Don lemon…robin mead…Chris cuomo have their viewers convinced that they are the most level headed……or is it flat headed where they were dropped at birth?

CIRF, go play your games with someone else. I have my opinion, you have yours, end of story. Carlson and media types on both sides are a cancer to society. There, that suffice? 
    No, not at all. All you have to do is see the left response to Rittenhouse with no proof of anything they are saying, no evidence, only name calling, name calling and more name calling. Those bunch of losers compared to Tucker who actually presents facts on things, is laughable. Sometimes i don't agree with Tucker's take on things, but I have never seen him just make up BS.

It seems to me only one side of the aisle calls people who disagree with them nasty, filthy names. I am not big on politicians but it seems only one side wants to shut down Police and let criminals roam the streets. How did it work out yesterday in Wisconsin?

No it does not suffice.... Tucker is not a cancer to society. Presenting the truth that the left media will not is a good for society.

Also right wing media does not push the Communist agenda.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!