Default 2022 Eldora Ticket Renewals are LIVE!

You should have received an email with ordering info.

If we had tickets for the 2020 Dream which was Friday/Saturday or 2021 Thursday only tickets are we able to buy Million tickets now?

Renewals are due by Dec 12, add on days are Dec 14-16, public sell starts Dec 18. My renewal shows all 4 June dates but only Thurs for the World. Guess I'll have to add on Fri and Sat

I had tickets for Thursday, Friday and Saturday for the two Dreams in 2021, but didn't get a reservation for Thursday 2022 (the Million Day), only Friday and Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by reddyfreddy View Post
    I had tickets for Thursday, Friday and Saturday for the two Dreams in 2021, but didn't get a reservation for Thursday 2022 (the Million Day), only Friday and Saturday.
    It's a bit of a confusing situation. For the two Dreams this year, there was Wed/Thurs tickets and Fri/Sat tickets (two separate shows). Originally there was Thurs/Fri/Sat tickets (2020). If you had a Thursday ticket, then you now had a Wednesday ticket. Remember, your former Thursday tickets (pre double Dreams) were now your Wednesday ticket. You had to purchase new Thursday tickets and I think if you hadn't purchased those during the original 2020 renewal process you may not have the renewal option. I've seen a lot of others comment that they didn't get Thursday renewals along with their Dream renewals.

I'd suggest calling the Speedway office and see what they say and then post that info here and/or social media.

I figured out my situation for the World. Had a family function on that weekend this year and only went to Wed-Thur show. I'll grab a couple tickets for the weekend when they go public.

How desperate is eldora on renewals? I've got 3 emails 2 texts an 2 letters in the mail for 1 ticket renewal. That's pretty desperate

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    How desperate is eldora on renewals? I've got 3 emails 2 texts an 2 letters in the mail for 1 ticket renewal. That's pretty desperate
    I am not sure that is the case. I think they are doing their best to make sure previous ticket holders don't get shutout and start complaining. JMO