Default Xtreme series at Volunteer Dec 5th

Why was it cancelled? They moved the I75 race back a day to it.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Looking at their Facebook page, their most recently scheduled event was also cancelled due to cold.
    Lots of speculation on there that the track is done and will not be reopening again.
    I hope it’s not true. I’ve only been there once (last years Xtreme December race), what an awesome race track!
    Shame Xtreme did not replace Bulls Gap with 411 or something, to keep it as a 2 race weekend, make it more worth it for teams and fans that are traveling

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    Why was it cancelled? They moved the I75 race back a day to it.
    Stay tuned!

I know in the article earlier this year it said the track was for sale and would continue to operate until a buyer was found. Could also explain why they didn't have a Lucas or WoO date. People didn't seem to happy about that.
    2021 race count
    6 events

If it closes that will be a shame one of the top tracks in the country at one time talk about a fall from grace.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    I know in the article earlier this year it said the track was for sale and would continue to operate until a buyer was found. Could also explain why they didn't have a Lucas or WoO date. People didn't seem to happy about that.
    They did have a WoO race back on Labor Day weekend ... Brandon Sheppard won it.

Quote Originally Posted by kd1 View Post
    They did have a WoO race back on Labor Day weekend ... Brandon Sheppard won it.
    They don't have a 2022 Lucas or WoO date.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Track changing hands back to original owners. Hate it, Stallard did excellent track prep. Rumor of Vic Hill having a hand in it next season. We shall see.

I always thought Vic Hill might wind up with that place he has promoted some races there.

Quote Originally Posted by 3 wide View Post
    I always thought Vic Hill might wind up with that place he has promoted some races there.
    Someone close to Vic looked into buying it when Stallard did, but the asking price was too much. But Vic won't be buying it, maybe just help running it. For it to be a top-notch track, it could use new concessions, restrooms, and other upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by MRM View Post
    Someone close to Vic looked into buying it when Stallard did, but the asking price was too much. But Vic won't be buying it, maybe just help running it. For it to be a top-notch track, it could use new concessions, restrooms, and other upgrades.
    I agree when Ed Turner had it that was the he place to be.