Default Gateway Dirt Nationals Tickets

Can you buy tickets at the door? Does it save any of the fees? I see all of the $55 tickets are gone online. Will there be more at the door? Trying to decide the best way to do this. Thanks for the help

Default Anyone .......?

Anyone.......?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by 18mmod View Post
    Can you buy tickets at the door? Does it save any of the fees? I see all of the $55 tickets are gone online. Will there be more at the door? Trying to decide the best way to do this. Thanks for the help
    Have you tried calling the number on the website to find out? That would probably be your best bet. Unless they are somehow involved with the event, I'm sure most people on here won't know the answer.

They sale tickets in a trailer in front of the dome but no clue on fees. As the rest of us paid the fees and if the fees break the bank then you shouldn't be going.

You do save some money on the fees vs paying them online from ticket master.

Yes you can buy tickets at the door
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

I will be there Friday and have two tickets for sale